Product Last Post Replies
sylvain hamelin
Bonjour, Est il possible de recevoir par mail le resultat des reponses du quiz ? Si oui comment faire ?   Cdlt
Articulate Quizmaker over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jim Rehmann
I know I can get at the "Replace" feature by bringing up the "Find" dialog... but is there a way to go directly to the "Replace" dialog? Like in Word, Ctrl+F brings up...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Patrick Beha
I published a course in html5 output only. I imported the course into my LMS (SilkRoad). When viewing the course on a laptop, it works as intended. However, when viewi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Carla Kelley-Gonzales
Hello,  I am working with a SME that wants the learner to be able to advance a slide when they are ready rather than automatically. so I've fixed that. Now, they want...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Adriano Tabasso
Since version 1 of Storyline 2, there seems to be a persistent issue with shadow perspective options not functioning properly i.e size, blur, angle, distance. It seems...
By Leslie McKerchie
Simon McCarrick
I have removed the back and next button (and submit) in the player and created my own back and next buttons, however when I revisit a quiz or text interaction screens ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sarah Bailey
Hello experts!  Today I saw this excellent demo using from Trina http://articulate-heroes-authoring.s3.amazonaws.com/Trina/View%20this%20in%20action/Big%20CorporateTab...
By Sarah Bailey
Jesse Kramer
Hi all, I have where I'm trying to describe how our sales teams function and thier relationships to our channel partners and customers. When you click on any given sal...
By Brian Allen
Kendra MacPherson
Hi everyone, I've been having a great deal of trouble getting my LMS (OnPoint) to track the survey answers in my Storyline course. The entire course is a survey/asses...
By Alyssa Gomez
Connor Tunney
Can you publish in HTML5 in Articulate Storyline 1? Casey
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Steve Bunting
Is it possible to remove the X from the slide, allowing the next button to force users from viewing the next lightbox slide rather than returning to a previous slide
By Richard Hill
Chris Lancaster
Hi everyone, I'm looking to provide closed captioning for users as part of the slide timeline in Storyline 1 without using either the Storyline player or hacked playe...
By kathryn brown
Sally Milford
Hi there, I have published a module to CD which we are deploying with USB key. 3 of my resources are hyperlinks and 2 are PDF docs. When I view the module from the U...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chantal Tremblay
Hi, Is it possible to link to the audio element? ex: var myAudio = document.getElementsByTagName("audio"); The audio doesn't seems to be loaded at the beginning. So...
By Leslie McKerchie
Pat Cummins
I'm working on a project that has a web object video on the slide and then a button, that when clicked shows a layer that has a list of "learn more" resource links.  A...
By Richard Hill
Wes Hall
I have seen similar questions for Storyline, but am asking in particular for Presenter. With a couple hundred presentations, verifying that all have the correct setti...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dawn Price
Is there a way to print the content in the course rather than just the screen shots? I'd like my SME to be able to edit in Word using track changes rather than typing ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Mandaly Clelments
Hello, I have created a course in Storyline and when I preview it everything works fine. Unfortunately, when I upload it to our LMS the audio is missing.  I also uplo...
By Alyssa Gomez
Anne Baker
I am designing a course where I want the user to be able to access the script in the notes section if desired. Is there a way of turning off the slide title in that pane?
By Alyssa Gomez
Sijo Antony
Hello! We are building eLearning courses which include animation slides and question slides. The question slides should not be accessible after the first attempt, so ...
By Alyssa Gomez