Product Last Post Replies
Abilash C
I have captured my screen and it is playing for 8 mins, now i want to show that 8 mins video in one minute, so how can i fast forward that in storyline
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
frances florendo
i have a video on the main slide with a toggling play and pause button, it plays with a trigger. once the media completes I made sure the pause button is changed to it...
By Alyssa Gomez
Thorsten Frank
Dear all, if I publish my Articulate file to WORD I'm going to have a worse quality of the screen shots which are introduced on my slides. Could you provide a hint h...
By Alyssa Gomez
Holly MacDonald
I have a set of modules where the next button is disabled when the timeline starts and clicking on all of the buttons changes the state of the button to normal. Variab...
By Susi B
frances florendo
I have slides with a video on the main slide. Controls are hidden and the video plays with a trigger. I placed a toggling play and pause button that, plays the media a...
By Alyssa Gomez
Sam Carter
Using SL update 11, I create a new project, the question master allows configuration of the box that holds the choice text boxes. Font color, size, and type given to t...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
IT Department
My projects are timed, so the user cannot progress until the voiceover is complete. As such, I just need a simple 'pause' button for all 45(yes you read that correctly...
By Alyssa Gomez
Connor Tunney
I want he actual text to change from "notes" to "transcript" to represent how I'm using it better.
By Alyssa Gomez
Sarah MacDonald
Hi Heroes,  I'm experiencing a strange issue with my text boxes. I first noticed it while previewing my project. In edit mode things look fine, but in preview some of...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Christian Cuneo
Hey there everyone. This will be my first post and I just have a quick question. I am new to Java and have mostly been using states and layers for the interactions in ...
By Christian Cuneo
chandra sekhar
Hello, Please help to create index menu for different scenes. For example if enters in scene 1, menu will display scene 1 slides only. Same for scene 2. Regards Cha...
By Dave Cox
Joleen Evans
I have chosen not to display the StoryLine Player menu bar in my course but... once the student has completed the course, I would like for them to have the option to a...
By Dave Cox
Sri Harsha Kotamarthy
Hi,  Please let me know How can I set the slide on 16:9 Ratio in the Storyline.    Thanks, Sri  
By Sri Harsha Kotamarthy
William  Fairhurst
We are running into a problem trying to insert videos into Storyline2.   We create a new slide We insert the video We do a preview and the video plays just fine We t...
By Crystal Horn
Carolyn B Thompson
I am very new to using Articulate and have a client who needs the answers from an assessment to populate a customized report for the user.  I know  can create an asses...
By Crystal Horn
Kristen Kubasko
Hello - I have read through some posts and still can't figure out what I need to do in order to ensure user needs to click each item before they can click the next but...
By Crystal Horn
Susan van Heesbeen
Having successfully used Storyline for e-learning hosted on our web server, now moving into creating an e-learning app.  This is creating untold problems as the first ...
By Crystal Horn
Robert Knight
I am currently looking for alternatives that will allow me to publish courses with Storyline 2, use the Articulate mobile app to view the content and push the completi...
By Crystal Horn
I Dawson
I noticed when I swapped out an image, my file size for my published .zip file in Storyline reduced dramatically (a few MBs). Has anyone else experienced a similar sit...
By Crystal Horn
Sabrina Ely
I have a vimeo video linked in my course and when I "preview" it before publishing, I can see a play arrow over the video. When I render the file and play it in the LM...
By Sabrina Ely