Product Last Post Replies
Scott L
I’m using Storyline 2 with Update 10. This is in regards to inserting text boxes on the stage and adding text, not for text in the notes, glossary or menu areas. Doing...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Scott L
Argiro Frantzi
Hi all,   I have created a quiz but I need to change the fonts on the question slides. I tried to do this but it won't change. What can I do?   Also I want to pass...
By Emily Ruby
danielle hoffman
Good day, I am attempting to open a file within our LMS which was created in Articulate Storyline. Browser settings for Safari are set to allow pop ups, the articulat...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tammy Poquette
I unchecked the menu button from the Features menu.  I was no longer able to see the menu.  I had a timer for the course that I wanted to remove.  I found information ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Patricia de Souza
Hi All I would like to use the light bulb Icon as one of my markers - however it does not look like a light bulb when I preview/publish - does anyone else get the blu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ryan Pratta
Hello all! I'm trying to make my course unrestricted after a user goes through the course once... For example, the first time the user goes through it, the course is...
By Leslie McKerchie
Will Findlay
I have some slides in a linear presentation that not everyone needs to view. Using a trigger that fires when the timeline begins, it checks to see if variable SkipTech...
By Will Findlay
Lauren Doud
I am working on a project where I need learners to be able to email a specific address. This email address is similar to abc&d@company.com. When the email window p...
By Lauren Doud
Phoebe Lu
Hello, Just double check, anyone knows that if the content within a marker can be shown after publishing as a word format? I published my course as a Word document fo...
By Phoebe Lu
MaNaCHa R
Greetings, This is weird as I've never had this issue before and understand to deselect any objects on the base layer that I do not want visible on slide layer. I ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Madelaine Whalen
Having a very bizarre problem - whenever I publish a specific Storyline file to the CD format, all the videos are gone. Same file published to LMS works perfectly. Wha...
By Madelaine Whalen
Adam Truckenmiller
I'm trying to create a clock in Storyline 2 where the hour hand moves in a circular motion but when I add the circle motion path it just has the entire arrow move in a...
By Karen Siugzda
David Phenicie
Hello, I was surprised I could not find any previous topics on this, but if I missed them, I apologize. We develop courses with StoryLine 2 and publish them using SCO...
By Ali Goulet
Peter F.
Hello, the trouble I'm having with variables and their styling in HTML5 Output seems to be well known. I think I found the cause for the problem but can't find a plac...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Julie McGoldrick
Hello community! Has anyone been able to solve the mystery of deleted .story files and recovery? I have been reading many older threads about not being able to recove...
Chris Jones
Hi Heroes, Here is the setup... We have a course with two slides, each with an embedded video: Slide1 4 minutes (20MB mp4) Slide 2 8 minutes (40MB mp4) The videos ...
Steve Cohn
Hi -- I'm trying to change the color on the player sidebar -- the gray area that goes around the company logo and the menu. I was able to do so on the player on the ri...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
Tim Neill
Hi, I'm having trouble inhibiting the Submit button with 'On Condition' on a Freeform-generated 'Pick Many' Quiz slide. I have two pairs of buttons (Pic 1 'Good' and...
Sue Cordell
I was tapped to participate in a MS 2016 pilot.  It has been an exercise in futility ever since.  Won't PDF, shuts down whenever it feels like it, but today was the fi...
Articulate Presenter over 7 years ago
By Ali Goulet
Klaas Groen
Hello, as mentioned above: some of the images used in my project are saved as jpegs and others as flash files. What decides this? Is it based on the image being edited...