Product Last Post Replies
sarit elbhari
hello! I Want to create a storyline motion animation-  I want my character to move in a maze and that the animation will start every time from the characters relative...
Articulate Storyline over 7 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
Michelle Buckland
Hello, I would like to purchase Articulate Storyline 2, which includes FREE Replay, with the Platinum Membership Plan - 1.  Here is the link: https://store.articulat...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Olga Orrit
Hello! Is it possible to translate Alert message? Where can I do it? Thank you.  
By Michael Hinze
Indunil Weerasinghe
Hi everyone, I really need the community's help with this one: I have a slide with several layers. Each layer is accessible by clicking on an object on the base laye...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Liliana Cotoara
Hi all, I am sharing with you my newest collection of buttons. The color combination can give the course or presentation a fresh look. It can work very well also in i...
By Sònia Solbes-Godina
Nitin Malhotra
Hi I want to make a customised slider in my story. I have got a sample file for the same through a discussion. I have added another slider in it to practice the same...
By Nitin Malhotra
Tori Spiekerman
I want to create a counter throughout a course that lets the user know how far along they are in the course.  It would be a circle in the right corner that starts at 0...
By Crystal Horn
jessica rose
hey all, I'm setting up a multiple choice question and I have layers set up as feedback for each choice as the feedback contains an image and text.  I want users to cl...
By Sheena Baksh
Dean Roper
Hi, I am building an assessment and each time a learner has exhausted an attempt, I would like the results screen to display the number of attempts remaining. For exa...
By Wendy Farmer
Brian McCann
I'm trying to build my own sequence drag and drop interaction. In the template version that comes with SL, there is a black line that shows where the selected answer i...
By Brian McCann
Sarah Lukeis
We are a health organisation in Melbourne looking for an experienced Storyline 2 developer to assist with the development of a series of modules for children and famil...
By Sarah Lukeis
Kim Garcia
Can someone help me figure out what I am doing wrong? I have attached a file for what I am trying to do. I want the next button to be disabled until users visit two di...
By Wendy Farmer
Outlook Creative
Hi I need some assistance regarding layers. I have a menu which is split onto layers and when the user links back it is always to the base layer. I need the user to r...
By Nina Sarah Monks
Pauline Zvejnieks
I'm having  a problem with a show layer trigger. I have numbered boxes on a slide.  I've set a trigger so that when they click a box, a layer with an example will app...
By Leslie McKerchie
Cindy Presson
This may be a totally ridiculous question, but why are there multiple files (projects) with the same name showing up when I open the Articulate software? I've made rev...
By Leslie McKerchie
Natalie Welsh
Hi Hero's, I am experiencing issues on (Samsung) tablets with a published course on - the course works without issue on my PC and the external developer reports no is...
By Leslie McKerchie
Colin Farrelly
Hi all, I am publishing course for use on Ipad, I publishing to Tin Can and make the course available for IOS & Android use, when I do the course on the ipad it wo...
By Crystal Horn
Karen O'Brien
At the end of a scene, I want to return to a speicic layer in a previous slide, not the base layer.
By Crystal Horn
Outlook Creative
Hi I have an issue with my layers. Difficult to explain as i am not permitted to share storyline files but here is my process. 1. User clicks on a menu button (trigg...
By Crystal Horn
Whitney Lowe
It seems that after many new releases of operating system updates from Apple our video content does not play on iPads and some other Apple devices. I found the page on...
By Leslie McKerchie