Product Last Post Replies
ganesh  kahane
Can we create result slide if we  have all questions on layers in a single page? Also can this be tracked inside LMS?
Articulate Storyline almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Gretzinger
Hi, I have a Multiple Response quiz slide with a custom Submit button. My issue is that there doesn't seem to be an 'unselected' state of the check boxes, so I can't...
By Phil Mayor
Sue McCarthy
Hi Can I download Articulate for a Mac. Computer says no..?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Pam Robinson
During a video slide, I want to show that an email message arrives on your phone by displaying a picture of a phone with the message displayed over the video.  I have ...
Articulate Presenter almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Holly Cain
I have a slide that has 4 sliders on it and I'm trying to figure out how to trigger audio to play after all 4 sliders has been interacted with. Any ideas how to do thi...
By Holly Cain
JD Maddox
I wanted to share this in case anyone was interested. My creative partner and I decided to push ourselves, and Storyline, to see what we could come up with. I have fou...
By Christie Pollick
Nadja Sherelis
Hello, I have a pretty simple course in which the user at moments in the course cannot continue until they have viewed a simulation. So I put triggers on those slides...
By Leslie McKerchie
Christa Kuchinski
One of the requirements for my training is to embed captions for each slide in the menu bar so they appear on the left while the slide plays through. My question is: i...
By Leslie McKerchie
kylie brown
Hi Everyone, Over the last 2 days articulate has become really buggy for me. all the text boxes on the screen are not showing up even though you can see them in the t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Patrick Dobbs
I incorporated a certificate of completion in the old Quizmaker 09 by modifying the report.html file per a great video by Brian. With the upgrade to the new Articulate...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nienke Verdonk
Hi all, Something's going wrong with my .story file. I look for a way to hide all standard elements of the storyline player. Under "player" I deselect all options (me...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michelle Thomas
Hello All -  I am curious as to how you would link a button within the module to a document in the resources area. I have a trigger set up to that the button Jumps to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lee Millard
Hi everyone! I'm having issues with my master slide states reverting back when advancing to a new slide. I have programmed these states to change via variables, so I'...
By Leslie McKerchie
Greg Seidel
Is there a way to have video freeze on the last frame until another component is selected?
Articulate Engage almost 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jen Mormilo
Hi! Is it possible to put restrictions on the scenes of a menu, so that when colleagues are viewing a training in Articulate Storyline, they do not have access to view...
By Leslie McKerchie
tim wheeler
Hi All I have an image slider that works, however i have four lots of 170 images and I want to make it easier than having to replicate this 170 times.  I have made a ...
By tim wheeler
Therese Charles
Is there any way to track a variable on the results slide for scoring rather than the results slide itself?   When I track based on the results slide, I get the valu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tapa Pal
Hi, I am using Story line 2 to create my LMS content as scrom file and upload scrom file into Moodle.  My Course have secuence like this  1. One Intro Slide present...
Nur  Farhana
How to make a slide by slide video using animations into it ?
Elizabeth Creger
How do I delete the results slide from a quiz? This quiz is not scored, so I don't want the results slide to appear.
Articulate Quizmaker almost 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick