Product Last Post Replies
Cheryl Conley
I feel pretty silly asking this, but any suggestions on enlarging the actual screen/text once opening Storyline?  I'm on Surface Pro, Win 10 and have tried everything ...
Articulate Storyline almost 8 years ago
By Cheryl Conley
Dan Sweetwood
I know there are many threads on this and I have tried many of the suggestions with no luck. I need to have the videos play full screen. I know that you can have the v...
By Christie Pollick
XAn Choly
Does anyone have javascript code to detect if the course has been launched in Articulate's Mobile App? Thanks
By Christie Pollick
Shivaji Babar
I have published course using Articulate Storyline 2.0 for Tin Can with Articulate mobile player enabled. I am launching content from the FTP (Public content). I have...
By Christie Pollick
Rod Schmidt
As other community members have mentioned, we have recently run into the preview functionality issue as well. The biggest impact has been on the ability of our design...
By Christie Pollick
Vinoth Kumar M
Hi, I have purchased and installed storyline2. I need to install character pack volume 1 for which i have the key. Where do i get the setup file to install the charac...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Roy Hunt
Hi, can anyone tell me if and how I can import a 360 degree panoramic photo into storyline?
By Christie Pollick
Laura Gestoso
Good Morning, I throw a question to know if someone can help me! I have a project where I've hidden the Storyline player application, but I need to display the menu of...
By Crystal Horn
Sonia Chorafakis
Need help on how to get SL2 slider to zoom in on an image. Is it best to use states, or hotspost. I've included a sample of what I'm trying to accomplish. I just don't...
By Christie Pollick
Zak Candao
What is the best way to achieve the functionality to copy characters from a text box and paste it to a text entry or numeric entry field?  I have a software simulation...
By Christie Pollick
Michela Anelli
Hi, I am working on a software simulation using storyline 2.  The screenshots quality is really low both when I look at the preview and when I published it, there is ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Simon Bratt
Hi all, I'm sure it's an easy fix and a massive oversight on my part, but I need some help with a weird issue. I've recorded some screen activity in one of our appli...
By Simon Bratt
Cibin Philipose
I'm using Articulate Storyline 2 to develop a e-learning module for English language. Then I made a duplicate of the same module and translated to Russian language. Bo...
By Christie Pollick
Ken Stafford
Hello I can't find where I can edit the invalid answer pop-up (You Must Complete the question before submitting)  I have checked the Feedback Master area! and the Text...
By Leslie McKerchie
Christina  Schultz
Twice today I have been working in Storyline and received a pop-up error saying "This project can not be saved" once I get the error I am unable to save or even do a s...
By Leslie McKerchie
sonal waman
Hello, I am facing problem while converting the story file into word format.  I have converted the English content into German, also have changed the player language ...
By Christie Pollick
Patrick Lambe
Does anybody remember when the early Word processors would automatically push word to align with the right margin, but doing so would make the spacing between words va...
By Patrick Lambe
Melanie Sexton
Hello, I have downloaded a 30 day free trial version of Articulate Storyline 2. I am currently working with other colleagues on a .story file project and am waiting f...
By Leslie McKerchie
Adam Lossing
Hello Community,   I am creating a drag and drop interaction and have found that if the drop target is too close and in line horizontally with other targets, the tri...
By Christie Pollick
Mark Robertson
Hi, can anyone help me please (file attached)?  When people press the enter key  on  their computer it submits the answer - is there a way of stopping this?
By Mark Robertson