Product Last Post Replies
Bryan McCrae
Hi All I have Studio 09 installed and it was all working fine. A while ago I took the free trial of Studio 13, installed it all OK but the project that may have neede...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Marty King
I can't seem to find how I to know what the weekly challenge is. I'd like to participate but I never when the challenge starts.
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Laura Conde
Would be great to know if there are alternatives to exporting from Articulate for creating a scorm package.
By Leslie McKerchie
Tony Lahoud
Hi, I have created a module (using Articulate '09) that is being taken by different users with two different professional disciplines. I am required to create a uniqu...
By Tony Lahoud
ramachandiran govindasamy
when running the presentation, my fonts are blurry in the content area. Not all the content. only specific lines. Can someone explain  why is that happening even thoug...
By Christie Pollick
David McKevitt
Hiya, I currently use Storyline 2 on my work laptop and I'm hoping to use the second activation on my home computer. However, my home computer is a Mac and I was wond...
By David McKevitt
Sandy Mason
I've just had to delete my customised feedback retry master and manually put the response in for each quiz slides layer because I have a mix of multiple questions / tr...
By Christie Pollick
Daniela Slater
Is there somewhere I can find instructions on embedding a video from You Tube into a marker, please.  I tried pasting the embed code (iframe) but that didn't work.  I ...
By Christie Pollick
Art Smith
A simple problem, but is there a fix?  I have attached 'Resources' (i.e; a PDF reference document) in the Player of my .story.  At first I thought it wasn't launching ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert Colameta
Here is my situation.  Let me say I have been using this for years and have already tried re installs and reboots. I have all my audio imported into the presentation ...
By Leslie McKerchie
jsppeace p
I've published a course to HTML and during playback some users are experiencing issues with the initial playback. When they first open the Story HTML file, the audio d...
By Christie Pollick
Amy Price
Hi fellow e-Learning heroes, Does anyone know what the Quiz Data report looks like that is produced from a SCORM 2004 file? Or how you access it from a LMS? Thanks Amy
By Christie Pollick
Catherine Nielsen
Is there any solution for the following issue? Internet Explorer 11 no longer supports the Use Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) for XMLHttpRequest instead. Can I...
By Christie Pollick
Daniela Slater
With the current issue with You Tube not inserting as it used to, is it possible to insert the video in a marker using Web Object?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Juanjo Haro
It seems that SABA and Storyline have a problem with the quiz. If we close a quiz in the middle of execution, SABA loses counter what we are doing in the quiz and, whe...
By Juanjo Haro
Pratik Malvi
Dear All, When i am publishing my course in web format Step-by-step slides video mode stop working. It's work on story.html file but stop working in story_html5 form...
By Christie Pollick
Snorre Rubin
Hi everybody I am building a tutorial for a videoeditor in Storyline 2, and I would like to have the user drag the cursor along a timeline, from one point to another....
Vanessa M
Hello, I am at my wits end. My next buttons don't work. When revisiting a slide they are fine, but at first visit to the slide the user can't advance until the timeli...
Adam House
Hi everyone I am in desperate need of any suggestions you may have to help solve my storyline query? I have looked and tried everything I can find on here to no avail...
By Adam House
napasin suadee
Can Storyline2 contribute course's structure like the image below, when upload SCORM in moodle ?   I need to seperate chapter and test like in the image when learner...
By Phil Mayor