Product Last Post Replies
Philip Siwinski
Hello everyone, I have the feeling I'm encountering a bug in Storyline. I've reinstalled it with no luck. The issue starts with changing Storyline's language to Frenc...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Philip Siwinski
Jenny Perez
In Storyline 2 I would like to have a quiz for testing out of a particular section of a self-study. I know how to build the quiz and use triggers on the results slide ...
By Jenny Perez
Kim Harris
I have been trying to figure out why my audio quality in my video is diminished quality after I import into Storyline 2.   Any help? Thanks< 
By Kevin Thompson
Preston Ruddell
I recently found out that you can pause a screencast by clicking on it.  Additionally, I found out that pausing a screencast does not pause the timeline.  This is caus...
By Christie Pollick
Rick Sell
My client wants to be able to have learners input personal data and have some of that print out on a certificate of accomplishment. Can Storyline do that and how?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Derek Carr
We're currently developing some courses for a client and have run into an odd problem with fonts not displaying properly across multiple machines. The font should be "...
Mindi Hopkins
The timer appears in the middle of the top of the player, rather than the far right. Any suggestions on how to move it over? The current placement is odd. I thought th...
By David Jordan
Steve Brimley
I have platinum membership. How do I use it to get support?
By Steve Brimley
Tysha Michel
I found the option to provide partial credit for drag and drop questions.  I am wondering if there is a method to provide partial credit for Matching and Multiple Resp...
By Leslie McKerchie
David Gassman
Is there a way to format a master slide to adjust the size of the answer buttons? The default is always the largest button, and I'd like to use the small. I know I c...
By David Gassman
Danielle Kutter
Hi! I am trying to create a slide with 7 fill in the blanks. I followed the tutorial to create two buttons off screen and a Pick One Freeform. I am using accent marks...
By Danielle Kutter
Erika Kuczysnki
My course is set for restricted view as we do not want learners to advance to the next slide until the current slide is complete. We do want them to be able to go back...
By Erika Kuczysnki
Randall Sauchuck
I have been testing a tin can course using SCORM Cloud. Basically I upload a zip containing just the xml file which points back to my hosting server. Initially I got a...
By Christie Pollick
Vanessa Sasser
If users select the incorrect answer in a quiz, I want to branch them back to the slide that covers that topic. That I understand how to do. But once they have re-revi...
Liliana Mayer
Hello, I was hoping that someone could help me with creating a variable that will stop a video from playing until the slide audio has completed playing. I want the au...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tracy Kreckman
I'm publishing some lessons using Storyline 1 for use in an LMS. The original content are a set of PowerPoint files with embedded Engage interactions. The interactions...
By Leslie McKerchie
Judy Bickel
I am building a course that includes quizzes in between the topics and would like the menu to be available while the user is going through the content but not have the...
By Judy Bickel
Jason Petersen
Hey heroes, I need someone to save me! We've recently made the move to a new LMS. The old one did not support Tin Can, and we have found that assessment analysis is m...
By Jason Petersen
Derek Marcoux
I get an error message opening Articulate 1 stating IU_AdminRequireNotice. It then asked me for my activation code, but the code was not accepted. Any suggestions? ...
By Derek Marcoux
Sarah True
Hello, I am building a course and in several slides I have disabled the Next button when the timeline begins but set a trigger to change its state to Normal once a us...
By Sarah True