Product Last Post Replies
Ravindra Gardi
I am trying to open my articulate storyline file, but showing following error.
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ravindra Gardi
Ellen Ben Abba
I have created a question bank, set Randomly, so for people who re-take the quiz it's not exactly the same. My question is, however, I have a bank of 50 questions, I w...
By Wendy Farmer
jsppeace p
For some reason the Next button will not enable after the four drop-drag items have been successfully dropped on each of the targets.  I am using a numeric variable an...
By jsppeace p
Dr. Carole Robinson
I'm looking for the download of the storyline - multidimensional org chart. The last post about it was 6 months ago and it was originally shared a year ago.  There are...
By Dr. Carole Robinson
Maybe Briceño
Hola ¿Alguien me puede decir como convertir un video storyline a mp4?   Gracias
By Walt Hamilton
Teresa Williams
http://screencast.com/t/0GrTLKgMJl Here is a video that shows what is happening. While I can sometimes record even on this non-fully opening page, most times I cannot...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Teresa Williams
Jeannie Jurado
Greetings-   I am in need of assistance in a course that I created. I have check marks to appear when the learner completes a lesson/scene, but also allow the learne...
By Walt Hamilton
Chris Dorna
A want to make my own feedback layer for a multiple choice question. How does Storyline determine which textbox in the layout contains the feedback text?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Aurélien Coussement
Hi everyone, My client is using a windows tablet to view a storyline content.  Apparently, he encounters problems with "text entry" exercises : no on-screen keyboards...
By Christie Pollick
Jeanette Perez
I have created several quizzes and on one of the quiz question slides, an image (along with an attached trigger) I've included to lead viewers to the next slide disapp...
By Christie Pollick
Roger Ho
Hello eLearning Heroes, I recently updated from either the Original Storyline 2 or Storyline 2 with Update 1 to Build 1505.515 (shows as 1505.514 in my actual applica...
By Christie Pollick
Dennis Hess
Anyone having "Preview" failures today? For some reason when I preview a slide, scene, or project I get a blank display. Not even the player shows up which makes me th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bobbie Valentin
Hello everyone, I working on my first Storyline project and for some reason I cannot get the project to display in the Previewer?  It was working and now it's not.  A...
By Christie Pollick
Robin LaPeters
I added a screen at the end of my course which uses tab interactions to allow people to go back and review sections of the course.  I can't quite figure out how I can ...
By Christie Pollick
Yun Li
Hi, I have a slide with 2 layers. I inserted audio files in main slide and 2 layers separately. When I revisited main slide from layer slide, the audio file in main s...
By Yun Li
Laura Conde
Hey everybody I inserted a quiz which I created in Quizmaker 13 into Storyline 2. In the Quizmaker, I decided that I'd like the user to see the list of questions. T...
By Christie Pollick
Alan Sarfati
Hello, is it possible to widen the menu feature in Storyline? If not does anyone have any examples of custom skins where the menu is wider?
By Christie Pollick
Becca Carifio
Hi! I'm wondering if anyone can provide more information on what happens when a timer on an Storyline quiz runs out on a randomized question pool? I have read that a p...
By Christie Pollick
MIRIAM CALVO-GIL
Hi there, I am new to Replay and I started watching the basic tutorials today. Everything was great until I clicked on the "Editing your First Screencast" tutorial and...
Articulate Replay over 8 years ago
By MIRIAM CALVO-GIL
Ashley Schwartau
We have a client who wanted a quiz in their module (but NO results page.... very odd), and who is tracking by "Number of Slides Viewed". They are having some intermitt...
By Leslie McKerchie