Product Last Post Replies
Mary Beth Maidment
I know there are several posts about the right-click issue...I've read through many of them, and am still having difficulty.  Because I develop training for software, ...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Gary Kovacs
I recently downloaded the Blockbusters template to use as a 'review game' for a terminology assessment. After creating my own questions, the game does not behave corr...
By Wendy Farmer
Tina Brown
Hi all, My company is considering changing to a Cloud-based LMS vs. keeping the internal one that we have, which is Cornerstone. I was curious if anyone has had an is...
By Christie Pollick
Kay  Nadel
I have a hamburger menu that triggers to another slide, I would like to return to the menu and the menu item to change to completed once they have completed all the se...
By David Jordan
Raquel Freixes
Hi guys! I need your help. I use my storyline project inside another course. The funciontality is the following: 1) I have an activity which open in a pop-up another...
By Christie Pollick
Dale Osborrn
HI-- I'm new to Storyline. I have a slide using States where when the user clicks on an object, a text box appears explaining what the object is. A trigger changes th...
By Walt Hamilton
Jen Teruel
Is there a way to trigger a slide that takes users to a conclusion video based on their quiz score - i.e. if the results of the quiz is better than an 80 trigger video...
By Wendy Farmer
Geert De Rycke
Hi all, I'm pretty new to Storyline.  I wonder whether it is possible to dynamically create a kind of a handout.  In our case a checklist Each slide a student ...
By Anita Parks
Grant Bailey
Hello, When saved as Web and fetched as HTML5, the slides work fine but I cannot select the text of the slides in either Firefox or Chrome. I noticed that the slide ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Alan Sarfati
Is there a way to change the title font color (ideally just the title). I don't see base > text in the new version. Thanks in advance!
By Leslie McKerchie
Céline Pejot
Hello community, I've been looking for explanations on how to set up navigation between SCOs in a multi-SCO package (scorm 2004, 3rd edition) but I can't find anythin...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Louisa Garbett
Hi All, I was just wondering whether there is a way for checked off checklist items in Storyline to be remembered. If so, what would be the best way to implement this...
By Christie Pollick
Daniel Parsons
Hi All, Is there a way for a course to scale down to fit a user's browser if it is too small, but not scale up bigger than the original canvas size (story size)? Tha...
By Leslie McKerchie
Stéphanie Savoie
Hello, We created a questionnaire using Storyline. It contains about 40 slides, using images, drag and drop and other types of assessments. When we publish the anima...
By Christie Pollick
Kathleen Baldwin
First, thanks in advance for any help here. My client is requesting the following experience for testers (no lms integration): ---The tester is not allowed to know w...
By David Jordan
Amanda Keddington
I am having difficulty with one of my courses. I have three objects for the employees to select that will open another layer for them to read more about the subject.  ...
By Amanda Keddington
Herman Gustafson
I am having a bit of difficulty with videos created in Replay playing correctly when the Presenter '13 content they are embedded in is published in HTML5 format in the...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Gael Christie
I have a menu where all but one button is in state Disabled to start. I want the button to change state from disabled to normal when the relevant scene is completed. A...
By Preston Ruddell
Ashley Schwartau
Hey there everyone!  A client of ours is having a really hard time with something and we're having a hard time troubleshooting for them since we're not on-sight and s...
By Christie Pollick
Michael Mace
Hello all, I'm using a lightbox to display the main menu for my game.  I'm running into an issue.  When I click on hotspots that take you to another slide, they are a...
By John Curran