Product Last Post Replies
Sarah  Newsom
I am looking to build a bookcase in my LMS so my document library isn't just links (boring).  Does anyone have any experience with this?  I am working in Taleo and I h...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Sarah Newsom
Atul Kumar
Hi Articulate Presenter,  I wanted to change my current Articulate Presenter file(which has slide size of 4:3) into 1600:1200 pixel format. But I am not able to do th...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Atul Kumar
Megan Colbert
Hi there, I was wondering if there is a way that I can put slide numbers in the player? I don't like the idea of having them on my slide....   Thanks, Megan 
By Kartik Tyagi
Laura Douglas
Been doing a little bit of troubleshooting the past few days about how to get a course to play correctly on an iPad or smartphone. Still can't get it to play right 10...
By Jennifer Dixey
Helen Liddell
Hello all,  I am having issues getting my first quiz question to say my choices are correct. When I preview it, when I publish it, either way, I get random results as...
By Wendy Farmer
Sherrie Luke
I have a client that has a Storyline 2 course that is set to send a status of Complete/Incomplete - 75% of his user's are getting a completion status of Complete but t...
By Christie Pollick
TAD GRANTS
It's been over 7 days - do we have any comments from staff?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Brent Berheim
Greetings!  I am inserting an MP4 video to play on a slide automatically, but because of loading time, there is a black placeholder rectangle and then the video starts...
By Christie Pollick
julie peterson
I want to have a course automatically resume a presentation at restart without asking the learner the resume question in Presenter 09.  I can't figure out how?!?  
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By julie peterson
Theresa Pepper
I've built a test in Storyline 2 but I'm confused about what my options are for running it.  Do I have to have a website or additional software to be able to have peop...
By Michael Shannon
Kristy Moede
Getting super frustrated with images and hoping someone out here can help :) I have a course that when I publish there is an offset gap between the photo and the bord...
Wanda Jenkins
I'm trying to figure out the right trigger to use to make the audio play after the learner has clicked on "Continue" in the lightbox.  Any suggestions?
By Wendy Farmer
Andrew Kostruba
Hello, I've been using QuizMaker '09 for a while now without problems, but recently I tried to change the slide format and it crashed.  Now it won't do anything relat...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
Barbi Cappel
The course I'm trying to "fix" has a Question Bank with five questions.  The entire course is in one scene, and the questions begin after the quiz instructions, follow...
By Wendy Farmer
Zsolt Olah
Hi, I spent some time tracking down a weird issue but it came down to this: var sumit=0; for (i=1;i<=5i++) { sumit+=p.GetVar("m"+i); } This code adds the Stor...
Martha Garcia
Is there a way to get talking characters to follow audio? How can i incorporate moving mouths?
Bart Inyang
Hello Team, Happy New Year. As my subject entails, all our SCORM contents are not accessible from a mobile phone. I have run the file on SCORM cloud and its fine on...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dan Carruth
Good morning, After importing multiple short video and audio files, can they all be combined into one video and then can that video be exported for other uses?   Th...
By Christie Pollick
Judy Newman
We have configured a Storyline story to give users two attempts to pass its quiz.  However, when the user closes and reopens the story, our LMS (NetLearning) allows hi...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Ruden
I am using an interaction with tabs. I don't remember what it's called, but it comes with Storyline 2 and the first tab says Welcome and has a picture of an onion on i...
By Jennifer Ruden