Product Last Post Replies
Bridget Ianni
Hi! I added a button to my slide and want it to look like an icon, so I went to the button icons tab to look for one. I found what I needed, but need to change the siz...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Jordan Hall
Brian Long
I have the next button hidden (when the timeline starts) on most of my slides. It is revealed after the learner triggers it. My question is how do you have the next bu...
By Brian Long
Andy Nock
Hi all,   Our client has asked to have a pre test and a post test in one module of eLearning.  They would like to see the difference between the two reported in the L...
By Andy Nock
samir panchal
I have created one e-learning module with multiple slide. First three slides have a video, when slide play one by one it works fine, But when i jump to previous played...
By samir panchal
Yildiz Nuredinoski
Hi all, I have a question about hotspots. I have a slide with various objects which all contain hotspots and lead to different layers/slides once a user clicks on a pa...
By Yildiz Nuredinoski
Samantha Katzeff
Hi, I am having a lot of trouble using the Amazon S3 for hosting. I have read all of the articles / help forums, all of the how-tos, everything and my project is still...
By Elizabeth Dennis
Linda Poole
Hi everyone, I want to add a voice to a lightbox slide but can't figure out how to do this. When I add a second trigger (the sound) it doesn't play. This lightbox is ...
By Michael Hinze
Sara Hargrave
Hello. I am a Storyline 2 user. I have objects on a base layer I would like to change states when a layer hides/completes. How do I make this happen?
By Sara Hargrave
Sharon Liu
Hi all, I ran into a problem on a text entry interaction screen...I have a hint icon on the bottom right and when learner clicks on it, it will display a hint  layer ...
By Muhammad Nurul islam
Megan Morgan
I'm having a hard time thinking through how I can create a variable/trigger combo that will require my learner to either get a quiz question right or get it incorrect ...
By Christie Pollick
Eve Alexander
Am I doing something wrong? My slides load slow and my interactions and videos don't load at all! Ack!
By Christie Pollick
Mitch M
QA sent back an error message telling me the linked "Guide Me" movies are not in kiosk mode.  Is kiosk mode a setting in Articulate?  Or is it a setting in Captivate 6...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sheri Schaffer
Hello.  I am relatively new to creating elearning so may be asking a stupid question - but I'll ask anyway...   We recently purchased Articulate Studio and I'm working...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Laura Winzen
Hello! I'm in Storyline2 trying to allow learners to choose (set a variable) to either watch a video through without interruption, or to stop to answer a question peri...
By Christie Pollick
N S
We are building a course with restricted navigation that opens up as the learner progresses through the content. We would like to include a graded quiz at the end, in ...
Jesse Love
When launching my course using an iPad, a dark transparent type image with a play button covers the first page which will not launch until you select the play button o...
Belen Ferrer
I've been trying to record some software training that involves text entry -- typing sentences. Which means using spaces between words, which means hitting the Spaceba...
By Belen Ferrer
Terry Coe
Hello Heroes, I have an interesting thing that is happening to my course after it is published to an LMS, from Storyline 2. I am using SCORM 2004, 4th edition, and Ma...
Ryan G.
Hi y'all, I've been looking into custom character creation and have a specific question about file conversion/compression. Say I have character poses/expressions imag...
Ric Gauci
I have a course which has questions at the end of each section. The user will go through each question (some have multiple attempts) then at end of each batch of ques...
By Christie Pollick