Product Last Post Replies
Marcey  Gaughan
Hello - I am using Storyline 2 for the first time and have a check box that has two triggers on it 1) change the state to selected when user clicks the box and the 2) ...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Bryan Bowers
Is windows 8 on a surface pro 3 supported, meaning can a user take our articulate quiz using a web browser on this device? Are there any special plug-ins like flash p...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Fazal Khan
Hi, I am trying to create a coloring activity where I want to choose a color and then click on multiple boxes to color them. I am using change of state leading to colo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Charmaine Anderson
Is there a way to prevent Storyline from updating an older version of your file that has a different name without it automatically replacing the old content with the m...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sandy Mason
Help!  There are gremlins in my Storyline transcripts that I can't get rid of.  Normal procedure is to copy and paste from a word document with formatting and paste.  ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Tim Katz
I downloaded Storyline 2 & am using the practice files that were available with the free download. I did not see any of the media that are referred to in the pract...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Joseph Thomas
I think it's important to be honest here I have been using storyline 2 on a full time basis for over a year now and after the last three updates this software has gott...
By Jan Vilbrandt
Joseph Capps
I only have a mac computer but I really want to get Articulate Storyline to help me with my teaching, both in the classroom and online. I purchased VMware Fusion so th...
By Jason Reed
Jajad Omar
Hi,  Need help if anyone has created the drop down quiz where the correct answers stay and users just need to complete the remaining incorrect answers. For example, ...
By Jajad Omar
P-Y Beaulieu
Hi, what is the best practice as far as having high quality images on the iPad mobile app? I have noticed that some images which appear very crisp in a browser looks ...
By Steve VE
Chris  Simonsen
Does, anyone know of a tool to use with Storyline to flowchart out a storyboard? The storyboard templates are all linear and do not capture the branching/flowcharting...
By Leslie McKerchie
Belen Ferrer
Is there a table somewhere comparing HTML5 output from SL1 to that from SL2? I know there are charts for each of them (SL1, SL2), but is there one that compares their...
By Leslie McKerchie
Emily Johnson
Hello - We have encountered an issue were Storyline Scorm content housed in LearnLive (Third Party Vendor) is alerting LearnLive that they have passed the exam befor...
By Christie Pollick
Patricia de Souza
Hi  I have generated a labelled Graphic (Studio 13) I have a couple of issues! 1. when it starts it opens the Introduction automatically - is there a way of stopping...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Catherine Davidge
Earlier in the week I was able to work with Articulate.  Ive just come to it now and it tells me I need Flash 10 or higher which I do have. Does anyone have any sugge...
By Leslie McKerchie
Anna Maria Serra
Hello, we are using Articulate Storyline 2 to create SCOes. We use these SCOes in a custom LMS developed by our organization. SCOes are published as "Standard 2004, 4t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Bonnie Solivan
Hi Tom & David, I attended the ADAPT eLearning Seminar this past Thursday which I really enjoyed.  I am contacting you because I really like the way that you cust...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By David Anderson
Atom Macumber
Hi everyone! We've heard from a number of users that they've completed some courses that have been built using Articulate Presenter 10.   When looking at logs on the L...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stratbeans C
Hey Heroes, Here is yet another simple and impactful template using transitions and inspired by web elements(sliders) Enjoy.  View Demo Here.
By Leslie McKerchie
Paddy O'Connor
Hi guys, We are seeing an issue with the resume prompt in storyline 1, on IOS 9.  When the presentation resumes, there is no text, or button in the prompt. I have at...
By Christie Pollick