Product Last Post Replies
Ben Gianacakos
Ok...I can't figure out what the heck I am doing wrong. I am new to publishing Storyline content online and I am getting a big fat headache. Our LMS is a burden...I've...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Aida Debibi
Hi, I have a projet compiled with scorm 2004 and in the LMS, the progress is 0% or 50% or 100%. My problem  : I like to show the true progress state like this ...20%...
Kumar Agarwal
I have 2 radio set columns, the user is instructed to choose one from each and hit submit. the user is then presented with custom feedback that tells the user whether ...
By Kumar Agarwal
RICHARD POLK
Does anyone know how this mouse over effect was achieved: https://community.articulate.com/e-learning-examples/storyline-software-intro-interaction?page=1#comment-3...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lauren Stow
Hi, I published an Articulate Storyline 2 project  for web with HTML and ipad options. It runs fine on my Windows computer but even though I have the Articulate app o...
By Leslie McKerchie
Amaia Quesada
Hi, One of the participants taking the course I am developing in Articulate Storyline 1 is trying to view this course on this iPad. However it looks like even after d...
By Leslie McKerchie
Teresa Donnelly
Hi there, I'm going to be loading an HTML 5 interaction on a slide as somewhat of a skill test.  Can someone tell me how I would pull a score out of that interaction ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Maree Austin
Help... I have checked everything out about printing certificates and have come up against a blank wall.  I am aware that Storyline doesn't print, and we are not usin...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chantal Aubin
Hello! I'm very new to articulate storyline 2. I have created a short presentation for othe participants in an online course to view. I need to post it to a discussio...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Besaw
Hello, I am starting a project that contains recorded video clips with audio, PowerPoint slides, and quizzing throughout the presentation. Does anyone have a recommen...
By Patti Bryant
John Gardenour
I have a 107 slide project, all with audio.  When published, some small number of slides do not complete their audio, which stops at some random point, but this 'rando...
By Christie Pollick
Marina Grinberg
Hi, how do I hide a layer when revisiting a slide? I don't want the slide to reset to its initial state.. on revisiting the state of the slide must still be saved but ...
By Christie Pollick
Michael Woods
I've installed the Updater on a Windows 7 machine and cannot get it to connect to my FTP server. I've even tried other known working FTP servers and it will not connec...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Cédric Mallet
We have a quiz with a result slide. One of the quiz slide uses a Hotspot question. When the correct hotspot is selected, the right answer is taken into account in the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Katrina Owens
Hi, I've been rejected for a grant today. It is intended to support start-ups in the creative industry in my small country, and includes the category Software and App...
By Leslie McKerchie
Nathan Bateman
  Didn't see this posted anywhere else, so sorry if this is a duplicate. Can a PPT presentation created on a MAC be imported to Articulate SLine one a PC? Copied from...
Emma Esdaile
Hi, are there any illustrated characters of children that I can use in Storyline? The course I'm modifying for online is about parenting and healthy family lifestyles...
By Christie Pollick
Anne Pead
Hi there I know Articulate sells packages for their photographic characters, but is there anywhere to get additional illustrated characters? Thanks Anne
By Leslie McKerchie
WH BS
Hi, In storyline 2, I faced some issues when creating an exercise with the following conditions; 1. User have to select 08 components from the list of 13 2. submit ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gordon UBS Lam
Hi there, I have a list of text items on a slide that have both hover and visited states. Each has a trigger that takes the learner to another slide, and then they ret...
By Christie Pollick