Product Last Post Replies
Kevin Metz
So, I'm creating a 'Create Your Plate' type of interaction where the learner will start by dragging vegetables (whichever ones they choose) onto a hotspot (a part of t...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Philip Varghese
Hello, After my satisfied experiences with Storyline 1, I am in the process of evaluating Storyline 2 (update 5) and facing 2 issues. 1. All my original SL1 slides h...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ed Steeds
The slider controls look really complex.  Why do we have to create multiple states? Surely it would have been better to set the first and last and then have Storyline...
By Michael Hinze
Manoella Rodriguez
Hi, How can I convert the files generated storyline, which are swf to fla? I have taken a couple of programs to do this but does not work, the folder that is generated...
By Leslie McKerchie
Learning Development
Hi Team I am writing a module which has a bank of 47 questions. I would like to have the system draw 20 random questions from the deck for the assessment.  If the use...
By Leslie McKerchie
Heather Hossfeld
Hi folks, To run a Storyline 2 story on iPads offline, is the Articulate Storyline app my only option or is there another way to load the folder and run the story?  ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rives Hassell-Corbiell
Does Storyline have a template like the FAQ template in Studio Pro '09? I also call this an accordian template because you can place a lot of material on one page with...
By Leslie McKerchie
David C
I am having trouble publishing for the web. I have the latest update and i am publishing to a local drive. When I hit publish SL2 invariably hangs. I have to cancel a...
By Leslie McKerchie
ANDREW Tan
How do I transfer a scene I have created in one Storyline2 file to an existing file without having to type it all over ?
By Leslie McKerchie
John Barton
I have been trying to open an existing storyline 2 project and am unable to do so. It's a project that I updated a published a couple of weeks ago and haven't touched ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kathy Currey
Hi Guys,   Please can someone help me? I have a long list of variables - in fact, too long, and I can't "get" to some of them on the list. I have tried using the 'Up...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tim Clifton
Our organization has just purchased Articulate Storyline 2 and we have started initial discussions with IT to publish our content to SharePoint, but in addition we wan...
By Leslie McKerchie
Christi Bowser
After extensive testing of my Storyline 2 project in our client's LMS (LRN), the QA team has determined that "the user gets a False completion in the history tab of us...
By Leslie McKerchie
Wendy Moon
Hello! I use  Engage '09. I was wondering if there are more Engage options available? I feel bored with the circle, pyramid, tabs, process, etc.  If so, how can I ge...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bryce Gilbert
Hello, I'm having an issue with something that should be easy to program with Triggers, but is not working as I think it should. Client wants the Next button to be en...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Shannon
Has anyone used this method  to successfully trigger a variable when a video ends? I have tried several ways to get this to work and have yet to have any success. It a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Shannon
I spent quite a bit of time on finding a solution to this and thought I would share the results with the community.  First the challenge: I needed to stream a video f...
By Leslie McKerchie
William Beardsley
Have downloaded update 7 for Storyline 2.0 but when I go to run it it says it is going to install the Articulate Storyline 2.0 program on my computer. I don't want to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ana Leirner
Hi there, I created a file using SL1 in which I had a customized result slide. In the result slide a "review" button took learners to the first slide and allow them t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Greg Edwards
Hi all, I'm trying to pull a hosted video into a Storyline slide using Insert>Video>From Website, and then providing the embed code. We host our videos on Vzaar,...
By Leslie McKerchie