Product Last Post Replies
Cheri Estes
I am creating my first screen recording in Articulate.  I saved my screen recording as individual slides as opposed to all one.  Is there a way to convert this now.  M...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Marlene Noe
Can I add an image and use it to drag it to the correct response?  I don't have Storyline.
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Vivian cai
My articulate always works fine while I am having the publish problem those days. Everytime I publish a project, there will be a warning coming up like below. I trie...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Ian Wrigley
Hi all, another newb question! Again, cannot share as client privacy. I have 2 slides, both use tabs, both use the option of +add 1 to click1 when each tab is clicked,...
By Christie Pollick
Rebekah Olson
I've recently inherited several Articulate courses from another instructional designer that I now have to upload into my company's new LMS (a SuccessFactors product). ...
Ashley Kirstein
Hello,  I need to italicize one letter of a slide title in my Storyline 2 course. I'm not seeing anything indicating that this functionality is supported--is there a ...
By Christie Pollick
Han Li
I have a picture on a lightbox. However, when i try to zoom the picture in html5, the picture goes under the lightbox. As shown below, and I also attched a test file f...
By Jane Jones
Lerissa Patrick
Hi there, everyone: I have a small library of basic layouts provided by my client. When I click New Slide and choose one of the layouts and it inserts itself into the...
Ann Godmere
Hello, I found out that if I added a quiz with a result's slide, then added a survey with a result's slide, plus a final result's slide where you check both the quiz ...
trevor hope
I have a free form question and for the life of me cant work out why the selected state doesnt appear when Iselect the correct answers.  In the form view I have select...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
Louisa Ho
Hi there,  I downloaded Articulate Storyline 1 & 2 on my Lenovo Yoga Pro 2, but the font and object size (refer to attached) is too small to be seen. I have tried...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessie Upp
Is there a way to put a marker on a video in Storyline? So a user can click on a link to go straight to that time spot? Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Jessie Upp
Hi, I have an object, that when hovered over, a box to the right appears with text. I added a link to the text, but when I leave the object with the hover trigger, to...
By Leslie McKerchie
Elizabeth Israel
I have several links (set up as Hyperlinks to a Sharepoint site) that do not work.  Additionally, the web object that I inserted (screenr video demo) does not work eit...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gary Mansur
Dave, Your Interactive Video for eLearning Designers was hands down the best session I attended in Vegas last week. I'm looking for you to post your presentation mater...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kamil Nowek
Hi Friends, I have a problem with SL 2 (update 7) and watching course in Chrome (v.45). I add slide with external swf (created in Flash CS5) as "flash". When I'm prev...
By Christie Pollick
Stefano Todaro
Hi, how can I delete the content of a field corresponding to a variable after you type it? Logically eliminating the content of the variable I do not get any results!
T M
Hi Everyone, I'm trying to add closed captions to a training project that is branching to mini-scenarios and Storyline 2 is giving really a hard time to do it. I used...
By Leslie McKerchie
long dang
Hello , i am new to JavaScript , so anyone can help me about how to get object by javascript ? Example : i create new project , put a text box  - name :"Text Box 1" , ...
Kari Cummings
I have a presentation where the user needs to answer 3 drag and drop multiple choice questions.  Everyone answers Q1 and Q2, then on the next slide, they select their ...
By Leslie McKerchie