Product Last Post Replies
nadilah hussain
I have set up a trigger so that users are able to send us an email with any questions whilst in the course via outlook. However users may forget to quot...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By nadilah hussain
Jake Hurt
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to have the course set to resume as normal back to every slide when returning to the course. BUT, if the user leaves the course ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
nadilah hussain
Hi, I wanted some assistance in publishing to web please. What I am aiming for is to use articulate and embed a presentation into our intranet page. I know that you ...
By nadilah hussain
Barbara Pando-Behnke
Hi all, What are your experiences and best practices in collecting evaluation data from users/learners for trainings that are on CD?  My team is working on a series o...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Barbara Pando-Behnke
Trevor Hubert
I am customizing the dark blue scheme from player properties. I changed the notes and the menu background to white and now want to change the font from white to black ...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By peta hyde
Doug Rice
Hi, all. I just noticed something in SL2 that I can't believe I hadn't seen before... I created a trigger on the base layer of a slide. This trigger is set to show an...
By Terry Coe
Lexy Condon
Has anybody experienced problems with the "&" symbol and uploading zipped files into an LMS ? I published my file but it wouldn't play when I loaded it into the LM...
By Wendy Farmer
Kandice Ross
Hi, I am making a quiz using both multiple choice and essay. What settings or triggers should be used to give the user the correct score? Essentially we want the user...
By Jason Reed
Chris McAllister
While I want most of slide titles to show in the main menu of my storyline, what if I want to hide an "untitled slide" in the menu
By Wendy Farmer
Barbara Pando-Behnke
Hello Articulate community! I am searching for some recommendations on what software to use to integrate several Articulate Studio '13 modules onto one flash drive or...
By Darrell Bird
Shannon Glade
Hi,   I have created a few quiz slides with layers. On the text entry box page when you hit submit it takes you to a layer. I would like it to block the user from mo...
By Christie Pollick
Dominic McAleenan
I have created a presentation, and when adding presenters there is a message "access denied" in the XML of the error report. I deleted the presenter and saved and then...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rinnai America
I read a post not too long ago that google was no longer support elearning content.  If I want to share a course with someone easily via link, what is the best way to ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Evan Flockhart
Hello All I have an odd situation.  One piece of eLearning that I have produced runs fine on the our LMS, (Kallidus).  Another runs very slowly when it goes into the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephanie Persaud
Hello, I am editing my slide transitions in Engage and need some help. I want my audience to have to listen to all the audio before advancing to the next slide. Howe...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aida Debibi
Hi, Im trying to show error message in the content of the module during logoff.  I have alway LMSFinich() return true, but they are no communication between SCORM an...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sue Southcott
Hi there,  I've completed a Storyline project and am in the process of making some final tweaks before publishing.  I've been able to open the saved file, but when I t...
By Christie Pollick
Bruce Graham
Hi all, It's been a while since I created a Quiz in SL2 and I'm struggling. I have a Question Bank with 15 locked questions, all of which appear in a set order. The ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Merritt
Can you adjust the size of the text in the menu of the Storyline player? For some reason i'm not seeing an option to modify that? Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Dave Langdale
Hi there, We've been working with Articulate for a few weeks now and have generally had a trouble free time with it. However, recently we've been having some problem...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Jennifer Sader