Product Last Post Replies
david mckisick
Hello. Does Storyline have any way of tracking a user based on the login ID of the host/system they logged into to take the training, be that LMS or other secure network?
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Davine Faulks-Brayboy
Having a problem with audio recording. When I click record numbers run in the right hand corner, and there is no audio-- I get a blank line. Checked headset--properly ...
By Davine Faulks-Brayboy
Al Ess
I would love to know how to have the seekbars advance more quickly on the pages that there is no audio when the navigation is set to restriced. I noticed the pages ca...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Victoria Sublette
Mobile version works great, but when we try to view on iPad, we get the message "unable to connect to server". This is when I published using the settings: LMS, In...
By Christie Pollick
Janet Bernhards
Hi, I'm new to Storyline. I understand how to change the pose or change the expression of a character. But what if I want the pose AND the expression to change at the...
Dinesh Kumar
How to navigate to "goodbye.html" (in LMS folder) after completing quiz? Currently the action is after completing quiz the course is closing the browser window. Other ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
John Gardenour
Is there a way to place the graphic on one screen and the timelines on the other screen?  
Soren J Birch
I have a scene with a cycled sound and animation that seems to stop when I jump to the slide from a Incorrect layer. I have a drag and drop scenario where the user ca...
michael thompson
Hello. Has anybody any experience of publishing an Articulate Presenter presentation to Moodle using the tincanlauncher module created by Andrew Downes?  Apparently it...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Subu Mv
We are developing a lesson on Storyline 2 which has external audio which plays fine the first time in both the Storyline file and the published file. But when clicked ...
Iain Culkin
Hello. Can anyone tell me why I can't export a translation file from the attached piece of e-Learning? Using Storyline 2. Latest update etc, etc.
By Christie Pollick
Bastien Médard
Hello, I know this has been addressed several times, but I couldn't find my answer in the existing discussions. I am running Mac OS 10.10 with Windows 8 on Parallel ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Deena Hoyle
Hi there! I am new to developing training in Articulate Story Line 2.  I am needing to create a graded drag and drop Q. There are 2 drop targets and 6 options/drop ...
Lee Walters
Is there some documentation on publishing an Articulate Storyline to Moodle using the Tincanlauncher module created by Andrew Downes? Apparently it works OK wih Storyl...
By Christie Pollick
Stephanie B
I've created a project (local drive) using Presenter with several Engage Image Zoom interaction slides. I've added a "background music" playlist that is supposed to pl...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Avalyn Kasahara
Hi,  I'm trying to trim a .MOV video in Storyline 2 using the start and end markers. All seems to be going well until I try and save the file where I get the 'This vi...
Deb Stefanac
Hi After the user has used the "help" tab in my course and I want them to go back to where they are up to in the course, not back to the home page or exit out of the ...
By Christie Pollick
Chrisanna  Hibbitts
Hi There, I'm trying to change up the space justification in my Text Entry boxes, which in Slide View, I can change to "Middle," but then in Player View, it's still s...
Tess Curnow
I create content that needs to be viewed in both HTML and HTML5, as we have users on PCs and iPads. A problem has cropped up in Storyline 2, only in the notes panel, w...
Luc Thibault
Hello, I have published my first content on CD. When I launch my production with the Articulate player (double clicking on the *exe file) the window is way too big an...
By Christie Pollick