Product Last Post Replies
Kevin Raspin
Hi, Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue with the Volume Bar on Storyline 2 courses published to HTML5. I'm running a course in Chrome and I can click the ...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Javier Garza
Hello, I have two questions: 1. Can some please let me know why I might be getting the following message when there is no other instance of Articulate running on my ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jane Jordan
Hi   I am setting a trigger (Storyline 2)to move to the next slide when a user right clicks on a hotspot but it doesn't seem to be working - what could the reason be...
By Leslie McKerchie
Annick Filot
 Hello , I need some help. I published several website via articulate storyline 2. I attached the options I do activate while publishing on web . Unfortunately, non...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Maya Yifat
Hi guys, Sorry if this is a newbie Q but I'm having to learn things VERY quickly :) I have quiz questions I need to do that are of "wordbank" type, but there is more...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lies Bouvrie
Hello, I recently upgraded to Studio '13, I still have courses in the old Studio '09 version . When opening my courses in Articulate Studio '09, the system automatic...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
CPPE IT Dept
On the iPad every time we try to open an e-learning programme which uses the articulate mobile player, we are prompted to download the app, even though it is already i...
Olivia S.
Hello Everyone, My objective is to embed a Captivate 8 simulation in Articulate Storyline? I already tried embedding it as a Web Object, but that is not a viable opti...
By Leslie McKerchie
BLIN Céline
Hello, I would like to transfer a project I began into another .story defined as the new graphical Template. But when I copy a page, or a picture in the first .story ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Margie Grande
Hi Everyone,  I am finishing a course and just ran into a problem.  These pages previously worked fine - now they're not and I didn't change anything.  So, the pages t...
cheryl hartley
Can I publish my storyline course as a .wmv?  Thanks for any help anyone can provide! Cheryl
tracy tan
Hi I am Tracy. I have a question about the story size. I have changed the default story  to 1366 x 768.   when I insert the screen record, the size I choose  size of ...
Neil Petrie
Are there any tutorials on personalising the certificate that learners print?
Tracy Dix
I've repurposed a drag and drop quiz that my colleague designed from scratch. Problem is, the quiz starts over after any one object is dragged and dropped when used on...
vimal singh
Right- click is not working , even in my .story file, don't know why?  please help me, If i am missing any setting or trigger. I am using this version: Update 5:   15...
Conor Bradley
I'm using the javascript below to get my storyline file to post the user's score from the game I've made. Everything seems okay but in ie8 and ie9 the button that runs...
rafik wahid
Hey all,  I'm using different text entries to create a custom complete question with two buttons to check and show the answers. When viewing the HTML5 version, these t...
By rafik wahid
Jasmine H
I have a button set to fade in with previous and it links to a pdf (url). I have another button labeled NEXT set to fade in with a trigger set to "on click of" the PD...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mary Kate Head
I used a Freeform Pick One to create a fill in the blank with 2 blanks. I based it on Jeanette's screener (https://player.vimeo.com/video/145578775). However, I want t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shella Seckel
Can someone help me?  I don't understand....there are great download templates on here; however when I download one I can not "apply" it to slides in my course.  I can...
By Christie Pollick