Product Last Post Replies
Donna Ward
On iPad learners continually get prompted to download app even though the app is installed and open when they try to access the learning module. My sample module worke...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Andy Lundquist
I've run into a big stumbling block that’s turning out to have a major impact on the services I'm able to offer to clients. Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure the only sol...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Andy Lundquist
Derek Frankhouser
Regarding the Articulate Updater for updating Storyline 1 content for iOS9 compatibility, I've updated the isolaunch.html file in my published output, but this does no...
Barbara Pando-Behnke
Hello all, I have lots of questions lately.  I have created a Reference tab in my eLearning module for my client using Presenter '13.  However, the client has said th...
Mike B.
I'm working on a course in Storyline 2, and noticed this morning that when trying to add any custom shape, it appears as a square. I can create other types of shapes i...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gil Luna
I saved a project yesterday 9/24/15 in SL2 and today when I reopened it up all my text content boxes had been resized. Can anyone share if this is a setting issue or a...
Alec Castle
Hi - we've been looking at and using various Articulate products over the years - and we' re wondering if it's possible to do something specific with either Studio or ...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Dan Beatty
SO I'm starting to wonder if there's a setting with lightbox-ing i'm unfamiliar with, because I can't figure out why the following scenario is occuring: I have a Menu...
Kathleen Cairns
Hi, are there paths, hyperlinks or urls associated with the menu, resources, and glossary? I want to utilize the menu, glossary, and resources that you can create in S...
By Kathleen Cairns
Terry Woodward
I imported an engage slide into a Storyline Scene and now I can't do a Scene Preview for the other slides. The slide preview works but not Scene Preview.
RECO Education
Does anyone have a Storyline template that uses the slide interaction with keyboard functions? I'm trying to use this feature to address accessibility compliance.   ...
Alan Shapiro
I have looked online for a solution but have not found one. Please watch my screencast and tell why the video is not updating when using Action Fine Tuning. It appears...
Craig Cranmer
Hello! I recently installed the latest version of SL2 and have started to get the following error every time I start the program.  It wouldn't bother me but it seems ...
Guy Armstrong
Hello,  I have menu slide with an MP4 video of an animated host playing under the menu buttons.  I set the slide properties to "resume saved state", yet when the user ...
Alicia Breig
instructions I read the following instructions on how to temporarily hide the "next" button in the course player.   http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline-2/how...
Joanne Polichetti
Hello I have a client using a Mac and Firefox.  When clicking on the Resources tab, they do not see a title for the attachments (just the icon).  Is this a known issu...
By Christie Pollick
Leatrice Coleman
I am working on a lesson where I want the user to click next when they want to proceed.  This happens in 2 different scenarios for a total of 4 times in the lesson. Fo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Craig Hawkinson
Hi Team, I have been saving my project right along for the past few days with no issue.  Today I received this error while trying to save; The project file cannot be...
By Christie Pollick
Jody Pescod
I would like to be able to show the user the correct answer to a question they got wrong but while still taking the quiz. I don't see any option for this..... is it po...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alan Lin
all i did was i copied the slides so the trigger is applied to all of it but apparently the slides i copied are not coming up on the menu eventhough it shows when i pu...
By Alan Lin