Product Last Post Replies
Robin Wooten
I would like to toggle between 2 menu slides. Toggle appearing on slide one at left; move to right would get me menu 2 on a different slide. Then on "page 2", I would ...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Dan Beatty
When you access the following: Player > Properties > Resources you can then attach files and web URLs.  When you add a web URL it displays in this section like ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dinesh Kumar
During viewing the Quizmaker'13 output in HTML5 environment, "Submit" text NOT aligning within the button correctly. i.,e it is NOT centered in the button. How to sol...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Stephanie  Nesbitt
Need help! I have a course that went live today and I am receiving several emails that the results slide is not tracking.  The course has a logo that links to 3 slides...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Gail Chambers
Help! I have a client that wants to utilize Adobe Connect for rheir LMS. I have already created the courese in Storyline but when uploading to Adobe Connect there seem...
By Leslie McKerchie
Shubha S
Hi Everyone, How can I adjust the final position of shapes using drag and drop after I have given them motion paths? I want to be able to see the final output after t...
Carrie Eaton
I just learned how to make the quizzes transparent so the course background shows behind the questions and everything matches. I'm using drag and drop with blank slide...
By Christie Pollick
Elizabeth Stands
Good Morning, folks~ I want to be able to print out my Articulate/Engage course for learners to use as a Job Aid. When I use the "Save & Send" --> 'Create PDF D...
Articulate Engage over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kevin Long
In Storyline2, is there a method to keep a user from being able to jump to the next slide if they click the Next button before the current slide has yet to complete?  
By Leslie McKerchie
Greta Blash
Hi I unchecked  the End Quiz After box as  I no longer want a timer there. I have 4 sets of 10 questions each and I have unchecked all of them but when I publish my c...
By Christie Pollick
John Black
I have a simple Home screen with 8 buttons. Each button jumps to a sub-screen. The sub-screens are all based on a master slide. The master has a X button that jumps ba...
david mckisick
Hello. I am trying to get 508 to work in Storyline, and testers here tell me that the Left/Right arrows must work for previous and next button functionality. I tried t...
Masha Smallhorn
Hi, I have built an animation with three result slides plus one summary result slide. Two of the result slides are working and I am able to review all the questions an...
By Christie Pollick
Eva Björklund
Hi,  We have recently started to work with Storyline and are experiencing some problems when adding triggers to our project. While adding a trigger for return (to jum...
Doug Mattson
I have a JavaScript trigger setup and it works great (running from my Public Dropbox folder)! However, when I add a second JavaScript trigger on a different slide in a...
Joe Hill
How many profiles do we get per Articulate License?
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Elizabeth Levine
I'm running Storyline 2, Update 5. I have a trigger to show a layer when the user right-clicks on a hotspot. When using Chrome, I get the browser pop-menu when I rig...
By Elizabeth Levine
Karel Wagner
Hi Everyone, Can anyone help with this problem? I have a base slide with 5 layers. On each layer, including the base, and I have a question for the user to answer by ...
By Christie Pollick
Adam Brańko
Hi,  I want to create a simple test, so the testee fills in the gaps in the text with phrases to choose from the list above. Is it at all possible in Storyline? I've ...
By Christie Pollick
Remy Brooks
Hi, The company I work for is after an experienced Articulate Storyline designer, who has a proven track record in delivering great Storyline content, and a background...
By Leslie McKerchie