Product Last Post Replies
Kathy Agostinelli
I have a job freelance opportunity for Articulate Storyline. This opportunity is about 10 hours per week. Only highly skilled should inquire. Email me at kagostinelli@...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nikki Howells
Some of our team members are only seeing a smiley face when trying to launch an articulate Storyline file embeded in an html page. See attached. They are using Chrome.
By Christie Pollick
Joe Turi
Hello! Everytime I activate the download for Update 9, the InstallShield Wizard performs the setup. However, once that setup completes a window with the message 'It a...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Sabrina Moore
Hello, My company has a learning management app that currently can deliver the Storyline content perfectly. I'm hoping to get support on an API that will allow us to p...
Ira Lark
Hello E-Learning Heroes, There is an option for programming Triggers, "When the user right clicks".  I am unable to get this feature to work while testing the functio...
Shah Ahmed
Hello all, I am new to articultate storyline and currently working on my first project. I have a rather newbie question. I have added in a recording of an applicatio...
Anji Heath
I'm in a circle here. I have a project where the learner must visit 4 tabs before they can click the "Next" button to view the end of the presentation. When I preview ...
By Christie Pollick
Tracy Dix
Hi everyone,  I'm making a project that guides users through a database search, and have (tried to) make it so that users have to type the right search terms before t...
By Christie Pollick
Gavin Henry
Hi Guys, I've recently noticed an error with in Articulate that I haven't come across before when publishing and reviewing content. When ever I attempt to export part...
By Christie Pollick
jojo saclao
Kindly help me I am newbie here. I am trying to upload my published storyline in dropbox. But unfortunately the dropbox disable the public folder. And i need to upgrad...
By Christie Pollick
Rachel  Imsland
Are you Articulate Storyline folks developing an app for the iphone or android?  And to the Articulate community: has anyone created a SL project for a phone and willi...
By Sabrina Moore
Miary Andria
I am wondering if somehow there is a way in Storyline 2 to: 1) Drag and drop two 'objects' (example: 2 small squares) and 2) Display in a text box the distance in pi...
By Christie Pollick
Lynda Claspy
I have imported a PowerPoint template into my storyline. The first page is animated...like a video and runs automatically in PowerPoint. I get the slide but the animat...
By Christie Pollick
Grant McClean
Hi, I want to create a multi-pathed (I realise it isn't a word) Quiz which can take them on their own path to the end of the quiz. I will give them the starting cont...
By Grant McClean
irene w
Hi, I have some objects set to a default disabled state. When I enter the slide, or trigger different layer visibilities, there is a split second where those objects f...
By Ryan Martin
Andrew Mencinsky
Hi Articulate Community, I\'m hoping someone can help me. My wife is trying to start up an online training business for ophthalmic assistants. We have written a lot ...
By Andrew Mencinsky
alex chang
where to download storyline2 sdk? eMAIL.   fyc@live.cn THANKS FOR HELP from china
By yan rongmao
Lora Alston
HI. I have a MPV4 that i am trying to add to a blank presentation. It is pretty large. How big of a file can you add to the presentation? Our client would like two vid...
By Christie Pollick
Davine Faulks-Brayboy
I am working in Storyline 2 and am having problems with audio. 1st, the audio is no longer recording, instead running numbers in the right hand corner when I click rec...
Roland  B
I have multiple items that are entering into a slide at the same time however I cant seem to get them all to fly in at the same time as a grouped object. Currently the...
By Leslie McKerchie