Product Last Post Replies
Arkadiusz Malkowski
Hi, I have a question. Is it possible in Articulate Storyline 2 inserting a button which a) enable / disable scaling blockade, b) changes to the resolution playera...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Victoria Sublette
Hiya, I finally was able to view our courses on iPad using TinCan through Litmos LMS and viewing without the Articulate Mobile Player App, but rather directly on Safa...
Santiago Seguí
Hello! I need help! Im new on this and Im stalked. I put 86 triggers and they are not working. Made the next "formula" :       - Action: Jump to slide       - Slide: x...
Dominique D
Hi everybody, I know the subject comes often on the forum but I think it would be very interesting for a lot of us if some of you would share their experience. How i...
Peter Zaidel
Hello All, I've spent a couple of hours trying to figure out the data Storyline interactions write to our LMS and I can't make heads or tails out of it, I'm wondering...
By Phil Mayor
Tina Gelhaus
Is there an export that lists file paths of videos embedded within a project?  For example, one project I used over 10 different videos, which are all saved in differe...
By Brett Rockwood
Danielle Daniele
Hello, I have articulate studio and not sure if this is possible to do in studio but perhaps storyline? My course (articulate studio 13) has 5 sections and at the begi...
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
Miriam Pearson
First of all, I am working with very outdated versions of Presenter (5.4.0 Pro) and Quizmaker (2.30.0). I have a course with a survey at the end. The course is publish...
By Miriam Pearson
Andrew Light
I'm using QM 09 and would like to modify the font color of the -CORRECT- and -INCORRECT- text labels that appear at the top of every question slide in the Review Quiz....
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nicole Sy
Hi All - I am trying to import the Word doc that our translators provided into my Storyline 2 file, and during the import, Storyline gives me the "invalid Word format"...
alan saunders
Hello, I'm converting some SL1 projects over to SL2 and have been running into a frustrating issue (which hopefully someone can help alleviate). Essentially, it would...
By Leslie McKerchie
Britannia Robinson
Hi - Is there a way to set a trigger on a button to open up a file from your resource tab?  I would like to keep everything in the Story.  Is that possible?  Thanks!
By Leslie McKerchie
Jaceica Singletary
Hi All-- The past two modules that I have published have given a small handful of my users issues with registering the completion in the LMS.  I have checked my setti...
By Leslie McKerchie
Don Lewis
I need help.  I have made several presentations using PowerPoint with the Articulate plug-in.  I have recorded audio for each using the Record Narration selection.  W...
By Leslie McKerchie
dave lees
I have 6 drag objects that I want to be able to drop on any of 6 drop targets ... is there any way to do this?
Marty Smith
Articulate Storyline 2 - Just built a slide with several 7 layers.  trying to figure out how to show a layer once the 7 layers have been viewed to congratulate the end...
kate severson
I posted my content to the LMS, but some slides are missing the audio! The audio on those missing slides works in the Storyline preview, and behaves correctly on my we...
kate severson
I am slammed up to a huge deadline. I recompiled a module to add another screen of content. The audio and triggers work fine in Storyline, and they behave on my web sa...
Nirmal Periasamy
Hi All, I have implemented tincan on my project. The issue with running the course from external server. - Articulate mobile player enabled. 1) I have uploaded the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
kami k
I would like to create a menu that displays the names of the parts of the course lessons and notes those already realized. Is it possible?