Product Last Post Replies
Kyle Main
Help please, I'm working on a Storyline 2 project for EMC.com and the iOS audio sounds like chipmunks http://www.maininteractivellc.com/EMC/eLearning1/index.html Ple...
Articulate Storyline over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joseph Roberson
No problem using S1 on my Mac under Parallels and W7 except when I try to publish as WORD. Every location I try to save it to results in this message. I have adjusted ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kate Joshi
When I tried to download Storyline 2, the download stopped halfway for some unknown reason. Now when I click on "download" again, or "get the zip version," nothing hap...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
nass bohn
I can't get the feedback layers to work properly.   I want a blank feedback slide so I can add my own content and a continue button.  When I use the master feedback sl...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
Barbara Pando-Behnke
Hi all, I've created a short two question knowledge check using QuizMaker as a part of a larger module.  I created the questions as survey questions, and I chose to h...
Articulate Quizmaker over 8 years ago
By Barbara Pando-Behnke
Nan Spier
I may be pushing the limit of Storyline here - or of my brain!  LOL I have 6 circles, 2 each of red, green, yellow. The student has to drag a circle to a bucket (the ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sonia Mani
Hi there. Not sure anyone else has had this happen, but whenever I upgrade an existing Storyline 1 file to Storyline 2 (which Storyline 2 offers to do by default when ...
Beth Matisons
Hi folks, I have a quiz that draws random questions from a question bank.  Upon completion, the user has the options to: 1 Review Results; 2 Print Results; 3 Retry...
Rob Verzera
I am having some issues w/ things not looking the same on the stage vs when I publish something. Im using the latest version of Storyline 2. In this example - I am u...
ophelie deroubaix
Hello, I am trying to make a basic quiz. a question many answers. My quiz has 60 questions. How can I create a timeline that allows the learner to locate his progress ...
By ophelie deroubaix
David Jones123
I have been working on a video project to contribute to the eLearning Challenge #94 and wanted to practice using YouTube. I learned that embedding no longer works but ...
By David Jones123
Paul Westlake
Morning all, We are currently testing publishing our courses using AICC (rather than SCORM), due to issue with running Java on a number of our machines. The course o...
By Wendy Bouchard
Evie Price
I have a button and I want it to display a PDF file when the user clicks the button. I had this working in a previous version, and now I've done final editing to the m...
By Leslie McKerchie
Chantal Aubin
Hello! Does anyone know about whether the feedback box that pops up in quizzes can be resized and customized? I am trying to provide a lengthier feedback for one of ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rob S
I imported a PowerPoint presentation someone else designed into Articulate which includes a bunch of text boxes.  I would like to insert a drag and drop freeform slide...
By Phil Mayor
Deb Stoetzel
Is there a work around or fix for clunky html5 rendering of graphics   for example HTML5 render: HTML render:
Articulate Presenter over 8 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Randy Susevich
Hi all, I have a series of question banks that I originally created on a blank slide master. The questions and answer choices automatically filled the entire slide.  ...
By Phil Mayor
Erik Richardson
I have a Storyline 2 file in which I built two quizzes with two separate results slides. The first results slide is fine, the 2nd one is giving results like 81.81% (th...
By Leslie McKerchie
magali berg
Hi, I built a QCM e-learning in Moodle LMS with Tin can. The URL direct the learner to a external site, but infortunalely, everybody can access the module even though...
Kamil Nowek
Hi, I noticed that when I try to change the picture using function called the same, sometimes, when I did it, SL jumps to other slide or other slide layer - there is ...
By Leslie McKerchie