Product Last Post Replies
Ashley B
Hello community!!        My client needs me to develop an eLearning course using storyline that WONT get published to an LMS. Is there a way to track an eLearning cou...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By James Murphy
Katarina  Derek
Hello! We have posted a course with links to external files to SharePoint. In the process of posting the course, "external_files" in the "story_content" folder was re...
By Katarina Derek
Lenka Strick
Hi.  The weirdest thing is happening.  I've developed an entire course and asked a colleague to assist with the Knowledge Quiz section using his Storyline, where he th...
By James Murphy
Cyntia Paré
Hi! I was wondering if there was a way to zoom only some elements on the stage. Let's say I have a "banner" with the title of the slide and I don't want this banner t...
By Cyntia Paré
Tracy Cherry
Is there a way to view the order in which a user clicks on slides and layers in a branched scenario, similar to usability testing for websites?
By Leslie McKerchie
Katelynn Routh
Hi,  I've put together a .txt file of quiz questions which I wish to import into Articulate Storyline to create a question bank. I followed the guidelines for formatt...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Heidi Breslow
I have a scrolling screen with several text boxes used as triggers.. most stay still but one will not. I didn't do anything differently. Please see attachment and help...
By Christie Pollick
Carmen Toro
I created a power point slide show with images that I would like to link to on a slide within the larger presentation. Is there a way to do that?
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
werajate ganyamas
Hi Articulate support and others, I got a problem with video slides. The problem is when I entry the slide the video is not automatically play as expected. I checked...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
Nir Chanoch
I was using Quizmaker 09 from 2009 and purchased yesterday an upgrade for Quizmaker 13. After using it today I decided to go back to Quizmaker 09 and  uninstalled that...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
Antonia Salvas
I'm having some problems with creating test simulations. When previewing the test, it seems that Storyline isn't processing my clicks as they happen. I'll click on the...
Latoya Bailey
I have a video from website playing inside one of my Storyine Courses.  The video is approximately 3.50 minutes long.  I dont want users to be able to advance until th...
By Christie Pollick
Horacio Navarro
I´m using a scrolling panel and inserting markers inside it, when I preview my project it looks fine. But after publishing it and uploading it to our LMS, the labels f...
By Justin Grenier
Katie Evans
Hi community, I have a course that's supposed to be iPad compatible but the first image shows how it's being displayed on the iPad, and on the second image, there's s...
By Christie Pollick
Howie Pearson
Has anyone managed to create a page turning effect in storyline 2? It's something I'm looking to add to a course I'm building.
Cristin Moloney
I have had an external vendor provide another area in my business a storyline piece developed in 1 however we use 2. There are some issues with connections when it's p...
By Adrian Dean
Abhishek Roy
I want to create an animation in Storyline where a teacher will be writing something on blackboard with a chalk.I want to sync the hand (holding the chalk) movement wi...
Karel Wagner
Hi Everyone, Has anyone experienced this problem? The menu appears to skip a topic, however the player isn't. What I'm attempting to say is all the slides play in the...
By Leslie McKerchie
Muthukumaran Velayutham
Hi, I'm just importing the Korean language translation into the Storyline. While Importing, Translations are not happening 100%, Please see the attached screenshot an...
By Adrian Dean
Nina Palazzo
Hey all! I am setting up a sort of game for my client. In this game, the user has to drag and drop answers from one side of the screen to the other. The issue is my c...
By Nina Palazzo