Product Last Post Replies
Kim Knight
How do I add multiple text entry boxes on a single page and process the inputs separately? 
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Shevi Yuval
Hi I'm looking for a template of a step by step (process) interaction. What I want to do is teach my users to use a system by click in a specific order. I will use sc...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lu Post
I attempted to publish a PowerPoint containing audio narrated directly into PowerPoint using Presenter 2013; however, the audio is not being picked up by Presenter. If...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
Dave Engage
I am looking for a method of reducing the latency of an e-learning module that is looking to be over 150MB if published as one module. The project involves internal n...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alex Karpov
Hi guys! I have some problem with questions in my course. So, here's my problem: I have course with 10 scenes. Each scene have a question bank (some have only quest...
By Leslie McKerchie
vimal singh
Hi, I am using custom menu for all modules and topics used in my course. Ther are several modules and each module contains several topics. Is it possible to make modu...
By Leslie McKerchie
Evelyn Hamm
Hello @ all nearly the whole audio was playing till the timeline starts. Does Anyone has a solution for this?! I already have posted it as a bug (Case #00415753). T...
Kima  Jones
Hi, is there anyway to turn the notes sidebar off for some slides and have it open for others. There are only a few slides I want to provide course notes for (i.e. for...
By Leslie McKerchie
chris Hodgson
I have a storyline project consisting of one main menu and 2 sub menus.  The first sub menu  uses  javascript to generate random numbers from 0 to 19.   This works per...
By chris Hodgson
Niels Vollrath
Hi, I have a problem with a course. I created a simulation of a slot machine. This was done by recording a video of playing the slot. The video takes up the whole scr...
Ben Kur
Hi, One of our SMEs indicated that some of the questions in the Storyline he was reviewing had the answers selected automatically when the questions were loaded. The ...
By Christie Pollick
Todd Morgan
Just playing with Presenter and trying to preview a slide with an audio file. All I hear is "crcrcrccchchchshshcrscrcrsrscrsrcrsrcc" very loud, so somehow the audio fi...
Lynda Claspy
I am having problems with the feedback "boxes" disappearing after a few seconds.  Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?
By Christie Pollick
Andrea Rothman
Hi all....is there a way to prevent a trigger from working until the audio for the base slide finishes?  I want the trigger picture to be visible, just not active. Th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Mathe
Why is it that when creating a freeform pick many question that there is no marker indicating where the picture was clicked on? It would allow the exam taker to "un-se...
By Leslie McKerchie
Linda Smith
I have created my first essay quiz in Articulate which has a results slide that I want to be blank as the quiz will be printed and marked separately.  My first problem...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Maria Campos
Hi, I notice that lately in the courses I create, the shortcut keys on test mode don't work (when previewing and after publishing) unless the users click on the scree...
By Maria Campos
Rob Mcilwain
Hello, I have a client that wants me to produce an e-learning course to run on the web. However they want to track when the user has completed the course and receive ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Larissa Behr
Hello! I'd like to change the red and green colors that appear in the for correct or incorrect answers in the result review. Is that possible? if yes, how do I change ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Tony Vicente
Hey All, I have a question regarding creating a swirl animation on an object - a bit like the ones use for the 'Markers'. Does anyone know is this is possible? I want...
By Leslie McKerchie