Product Last Post Replies
Graham Gordon
Hi all I am looking for a solution to a problem I am having.  I have a 7 page .pdf document that I want to put into a scrollable window in the player.  However, I can...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ranjeeta K
Hi, I have a set of multiple true false questions on one slide. When the user selects the correct answers or combination of correct and incorrect answers and clicks t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Gordon Clogston
I am working on a course to teach new sales people how to evolve a total solution from our catalog of components. I want to use a scroll panel in lightbox mode that wi...
By Leslie McKerchie
PRAKASH B
Hi Every body We have five slides in storyline . we have to publish LMS Scorm  versio 1.2  and i set tracking option for complete/incomplete  will i remove the parti...
By Leslie McKerchie
Keith Pesce
I am trying to save a template file and include variables in it. So far so good, but when I create a new project based on that template, the variables are gone. Does a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Marcos Roberto
Hello guys I downloaded this file on the internet and have a doubt When you click on the question of the third column (the question of the center) ... choose incorrect...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Digital Content
I have a base layer slide that has a bunch of buttons on it that when clicked take you to a different slide layer which has a video on it. (Button 1 opens Video 1; But...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
  This is the results slide.  Text Box 6 and 7 do not display at all. Yes, the variables show up (in the Variables dialog box).  Text Box 8 shows just fine. Particul...
By Sam Carter
Meera C
Hi, I have a clarification, Can we install both Storyline2 & Articulate Studio 13 professional in a single machine. (Same Machine) I already have Storyline2 in m...
William Thena
I am pretty new to Storyline 2 (about 1 week).  I am trying to get a single button to do progessive things.  To be precise I have built a picture using shapes.  The sh...
By Cary Glenn
Lynn Rimer Caissy
Hello, Basic question, but it's bugging me that when I view in STORYVIEW, the scenes I have inserted are not lined up in the correct order. And some of them have the ...
By Lynn Rimer Caissy
Per  Nørsten
Hope somebody can help making "exit Course" Work better than now. My courses is using new browser window to show the content of each Scorm packet. When the last slide...
J. M.
Hi there,   I am publishing all the quizzes we have (made with art.09) with the Art 13, BUT I noticed that the scroll bar doesn't appear automatically anymore?? I fo...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By J. M.
Ian Finnerty
Hey all,  I've seen from the forums a lot of chat about PDF content offline - and how linking web objects requires internet access. Has anyone found a workable solut...
By Ian Finnerty
Ian Finnerty
Hey there,  I'm working on a CD Interface for students that would contain sections of audio and a link to a PDF. I've five objects on the page that reveal each audio ...
By Ian Finnerty
Sandra Eriksson
Hi! I'd like to know if S2 can save your customized (own chosen colours etc)markers, buttons and re-use them in another new project later? For ex. I'm satisfied with...
By Christie Pollick
Michele Wendell
Quick question.  I published a Storyline 2 course for LMS (SCORM 1.2).  The published file is running fine, but once it is added to our LMS it is hanging and skipping ...
Robert T
I have storyline 2 and had an idea that would require to pull data from a table in excel. Can storyline display content from an excel table hosted on a public space? ...
Amanda Green
Hey everyone! I'm not new to Articulate, but I've recently been using more templates. My question is if we can use more than one template in a project and how can I do...
Amy Birkhead
Hello, I am updating a module with accordion buttons that appears fine in edit mode but the words shift in preview and published.  I have attached a screen shot to s...
By Christie Pollick