Product Last Post Replies
Jodie O'Rourke
Hi there, I am looking to insert a number of multi-response quiz questions that will be inserted randomly throughout the courses I am trying to create. Each question w...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
John Toh
hi all, I wanted to use a custom flash menu to control the navigation of storyline slides. eg, click on flash menu button 1 will take me to slide 1 and so forth. Can...
Megan Colbert
Hi, Just wondering if anyone can help me with creating a state once two objects have been clicked on.   The activity for the user is the guess the likelihood and co...
By Christie Pollick
Josef Ylanan
How do i do that. Say for example i have a rectangle, during the motion path the rectangle would stretch downwards instead of the rectangle itself moving down.
Marc-Olivier Meunier
I tend to pile stuffs on my slides and it can sometimes make it difficult to maintain them. I end up with zooms and text and shapes and pictures overlapping, usually ...
Meera C
Hi, I'm using Storyline2. I just want to add slide numbers (Slide #/ Slide ##) in seek bar. Can we add 'slide numbers'  in seek bar like presenter?. And I want to dis...
By Christie Pollick
Joshua CE
Hi, I have this video with CC option, which has the functionality of show/hide using 2 layers(one with CC base layer and one without CC slide-layer).  Initially, when...
Michael Bean
I have a really strange issue. I'm using a standard text entry field. I've formatted the text to be Roboto 12 pt.  However, when I preview & publish, the text a...
Jackson Hamner
So im having an issue with some gifs. when I preview my course they work just fine, but when I publish my course it acts as though it cant find the image? Here is a sc...
Scott Muth
Hi, I've read a few articles here about building and showing your portfolio.  Most of my work is done in the corporate environment, and I am not able to share it.  H...
Brent deMoville
I have created an interaction in Engage 13.  The interaction will only work correctly if the user clicks next to advance through each choice.  However, if the person c...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
Shannon Moore
Hello, I've checked the discussion threads, but I don't see anyone else having problems with Storyline 2, Update 5 compatibility issues with IE10. I just updated SL2,...
By Shannon Moore
Dennis Camps
Hello, i have a question regarding the following I have 3 question banks configured and also 3 question draws. one of these question draws will be triggered based on...
nguyen tuan
Experts for articulate storylines help me. Can I create a recordable button to record sound from microphone to a slide. This function is very very useful, but I cannot...
Sheri Tingle
Hello and thanks for the help! I am using Articulate 13 and have created a Quick Choice interaction for a Skill Check. It has a question with A, B, C answer options. I...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
kara color
I am trying to get Storyline 2 working on my 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro with 8GM of Ram (Late 2013) which is running the Yosemite OS.  I have tried Windows 8 using both Paral...
By Trina Rimmer
Philip Spencer
I am having recurring issues in Studio 13 where after editing narration on several slides audio editor freezes and will not save changes. Often I not only loose the ed...
Michelle M.
I've been tasked with doing 18 webinars over a 2-week period. I created the content slides in Storyline 2 and recorded the audio. I now have a completed course, but I ...
sooyoung han
Hello,  I would like to open 'Slide Properties' menu on Presenter file(PPT).  But the error message popup was shown as attached.  What is the solution for this?   
Lena V.
Hello, I've been trying to upload my articulate presentation so I could share it with my team members. I have tried to upload it to googledrive and dropbox but for som...