Product Last Post Replies
Heather Ross
I am noticed that my animations were way off and when I went to playback the timing of the audio and the marker on the timeline were not in sync. The audio finished an...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Brian Nalley
I have the '09 suite, and also just downloaded the demo of '13. With both versions, I have an issue with video files. If I insert flash (or video in '13), everything s...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Cleon McClure
One of my engaging concept,  user earns point during the course, successfully completing activities, correct quiz answers, etc.    The earned reward points are redeema...
By Christie Pollick
Jack Hyland
Probably something simple I'm doing wrong here but this is driving me crazy.  Slide 1.1 goes to 2.1, not 1.2 when I click on Next. I've tried disconnecting the links a...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jimmy yau
Hi guys,     I am doing the accounting MC quiz in Storyline and the answers should include dollar sign, e.g. $90, $131...etc     However, it shows:     cmi.interaction...
By Victoria Aleman
Mary Gassen
Is there a way to have the Quizmaker Player appear in an Articulate Presenter course? It appears that even though the documentation states you can add a title on the Q...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
chandra sekhar
Hello Team, I am publishing course in Storyline1, and it is displaying fine in both android and ios (mobiles & ipads) devices. If I open it in windows mobile or t...
Douglas Titus
I activated my Studio '13 and when I try to insert an Engage or Quiz file, I get a pop up telling me that they need to be installed.  They are installed, and I can cre...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Islam Al-Shamsey
Hello there, (1) I attached PDF file in resource then I moved the soryline file to another PC and started publishing my course, after I tested it I found that I can't...
Sarah Grund
Hello all,  I've created a tutorial in Storyline that includes a number of multiple answer quiz questions and a blank results slides with a 'review results' button fo...
By Christie Pollick
Robin Hill
Does anyone know if there is a way to offer a storyline 2 file for offline viewing and interaction?  I'm seeking to allow students to download the file and view it whe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Jones
I've created an animated side menu on my master slide but I've ran into a problem & I really need help fixing it. The titles on my slides disappear when I click on...
By Lisa Jones
samantha smith
Hello I have built a custom player in Storyline to match the corporate look. But for some reason the Glossary is not matching the rest of the player. it is showing up ...
R K
Hi, I believe storyboarding is a waste of time. I prefer to develop the course in storyline and do any edits if required by the client. What are your thoughts? Do you...
By Parashuram Vhaval
R K
I believe Storyline v2 is mad expensive. Any particular reason for that? It is almost double the price of v1. Is there any discount available for any professionals?&nb...
By Wendy Farmer
Eneida Siculietano
Hi, I need some help in setting up Condition trigger. I have a screen with 4 buttons when first button is clicked the state of the button changes to Visited, now if th...
By Christie Pollick
Katie L
I'm having problems with sharing a file prior to loading it to LMS.  I created content with engage and then have loaded it into storyline.  I typically publish as a CD...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Veronica Haynes
We are storing several videos on a SharePoint site.  I need to link to one and display it in a lightbox in my course.  It is way too large to imbed it so I want to lin...
By Veronica Haynes
Karen Walker
Hello! I'm trying my hand at using variables and am running into a snag. I want buttons to hide and appear based on the completion of an activity, but they're not wo...
By Karen Walker
shivani B
Hello I have created a course with an assessment that has unlimited attempts. If I fail the first attempt and try to take the second attempt, I am unable to click on a...
By Terry Coe