Product Last Post Replies
Maya Gutman
Hi again... I have another question- I made a drag and drop interaction with 2 attempts. I want to do this - after the user try once, he gets a "try again" feedback.  ...
Articulate Storyline almost 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kara Carmichael
Hi, I am trying to use the quiz option of sequence drop-down in Storyline. In the question it all looks great but when you go to look at the Quiz Results (if the answe...
By Leslie McKerchie
Judith Reymond
I have been asked to create a table that the learner fills with multiple answers.  Two of the answers are negatives.  After watching Jennette Brook's VERY helpful scre...
By Judith Reymond
Anish Kumar
Hi I am unable to see the hotspot in the interactive objects tab.
By Nicola Appel
Steve Bunting
Having updated from Storyline to Storyline 2 as I go into existing training modules I have built I am transferring them into Storyline 2. I am now finding that slides ...
By Steve Bunting
Rinnai America
Hello I built a software simulation course with Storyline 2.  When I launch it, I get the attached output.  As you can see, the user has to scroll left/right and up/d...
By Christie Pollick
Cleon McClure
Greetings to all, Published a Storyline 1 course, the player next buttons removed only prev button show and the menu is "restricted".  The users see a custom next but...
By Leslie McKerchie
JD Maddox
Hello all,  I am in a bit of a mental bog and looking for some help. I have a course  in which the learner is collecting badges throughout. Quiz slides are set up for...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dominic Calderon
Hi there, so I've encountered a problem with getting videos on layers to replay once the layers have been shown. Basically I have a slide where the base layer is essen...
Sam Carter
If a quiz question has more than 250 characters, SL will post all the characters to a SCORM-compliant LMS.  Most LMS will treat this as an error and not record the des...
By Emily Ruby
ag lews
Cheers! After scouring the discussions, I have yet to uncover the answer I seek. Thanks in advance for any tips. In storyline 2 I have an interactive screenshot wher...
By ag lews
Jim Schoemer
This is a flashback to a problem I've been having across several different ecourses for the past six months, in which, while recording audio, the program and PPT get l...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Bailey Kirbach
I'm trying to create a variable that changes from "false" to "true" when the learner clicks the next button in the player.  After they've completed this on a number of...
By Leslie McKerchie
shannon page
A few months ago, when I added a new blank slide, the previous and next buttons would automatically add. Now, only the next button is added. Can someone tell me what I...
Zio Fonta
Hi, I noticed this bug in the html5 player on ipad: if the definition field is filled enough with text to overflow the available size, there is no way to scroll the t...
By Leslie McKerchie
Emily  Goldstein
Hi Heroes, I have been working on a project for our online courses here at Maryville University in STL. I utilized Storyline to build an audio presentation. It was...
pete kozak
I am working a project that has the next button locked down until the audio track has played completely though. My  customer now wants the user to have the ability to ...
Mike Ganci
Hello, I have a Storyline 2 project that has gotten up to close to 50 mbs, when I run the story.html file locally it freezes sometimes, which I can not have when I im...
Nancy Woinoski
I went to update the embed code for a youtube video that is in one of my courses and got an unhappy youtube face from www.youtube.com/devicesupport. The message says t...
By Leslie McKerchie
mahes kate
i had uploded  scorm 1.2 zip file to litmos lms .after uploding it wont show the  link .although same files work fine as html5 output