Product Last Post Replies
Training Department
When I click on character nothing happens. Has anyone else experienced this issue?  
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kendra Barker
On this slide, the texts goes away then the next button is changed to normal.  However, on my other slides the text stays when the next button changes to normal.  I'm ...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Tom Hudson
I'm using Engage '13 to create a conversation slide, and I'd like to alternate the placement of the characters (faces), so that one face is on the left (with the words...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Katie Venit
I came across this exact problem when embedding storyline 1 into iframes in a D2L course: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/embedding-s...
By Justin Grenier
James Mann
Hello During review quiz feedback randomly shows on the question slides. I would it to either always show or never show. I have tried setting "when revisiting" to "re...
By Leslie McKerchie
Andrew Kay
Does anyone have (or has seen) a slider animation that displays a a tuning knob that can be clicked on and turned as opposed to slider going left or right.  I am looki...
By Michael Hinze
Yogesh Ghegade
Hello, Can we make responsive courses in Storyline 02? If not, when can we expect this feature in Storyline 02? Any ETA?  Regards, Yogesh
By Leslie McKerchie
Jean-Louis Haie
Dear all, I have an issue with some texts disappearing when I return to a home page. Some details: I have a home page that includes a series of sentences When th...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jaclyn Gishbaugher
Hello! I hope someone out there can help out. My program recently switched over to storyline 2, and now we're experiencing sporadic problems with layers  once they are...
Andy Whitman
Is there a way to automatically have photo names default to their file names once uploaded to Storyline? Or does anyone have any personal preferences?   For example,...
By Andy Whitman
Joan Katsareas
Hi, is it at all possible to suppress the appearance of pass/fail info on Print Results for my m/c self-assessment? There are no right or wrong answers, just a final s...
By Christie Pollick
Janet Tykowski
I have a handful of screencasts, in a lesson that has many screencasts, that are not showing the screencast.  The screen is displayed, but there is no movement... no m...
Jane Jordan
Hi Is there a way you can use your own buttons in the quizzes. Is there a way to customise the feedback also? ie how it is presented colours, or adding your own png...
pryce wood
Hi, I am having trouble importing powerpoints. They will import into storyline 2, but as the slides go on, the size of the fonts change, and they are even a little bit...
By Leslie McKerchie
Akash Jambhorkar
Can we set our Assessment like this; if user gives correct answers for some questions and some gives incorrect answers but at the Retry time I want show only those que...
By Leslie McKerchie
Maree Eilman
My lightbox looks just like my background image. I have bars on the side which appear fine but the reset of the image appears dim. Can anyone think of what could be ca...
Joanna Marshall
Is it possible to make a data variable the answer to a quiz question?  Basically, I am having users create answers to questions, using the variables function, which t...
Nigel Cordiner
When trying to open up Replay I get the following message: 'Flash Player 10 or higher for Internet Explorer is required to run Articulate Replay. Would you like to go...
Articulate Replay 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
VIJAY CHUGH
How do I change message on correct feedback layer so that the same message is displayed for all correctly answered questions.  At present I have to do it manually for...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Christie Pollick
Cheryl Phelps
I am working on a new project in Storyline 2, when I try and edit a text box I am encountering a giant red X which prohibits any edits. It started on one scene but has...