Product Last Post Replies
Terry Coe
My project was published, and loaded into a testing sandbox LMS. When I view the course on an android device, until a video starts, everything is fine. When the video ...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
David FIELD
I am hoping that some will be able to help. Today I have started to get a white background and a red cross appearing on the design stage. if this a serious issue or ca...
BIANCA MCLEISH
We are currently looking for an Articulate Developer to take on an initial 8 week contract starting in May 2015. This is a great opportunity to work with a creative co...
Luke Mosse
Any ideas on this - I have triggers which are functional when set to 'hide layer', but don't do anything when set to 'show layer'... Baffled..
By Trina Rimmer
JYOTSNA IRKAL
Please Provide how to make SDK in flash
Benedikt Hatzfeldt
Hi Guys, who could help me out and explain me step by step how to integrate a quiz in my video with different slide layers, so when the question pops up the video pau...
Simon George
Hello, I have built a quiz in Quizmaker '13 and I am trying to find an efficient way of emailing the learners results to me in the absence of an LMS. In cases where ...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Benedikt Hatzfeldt
Hi guys, i need to insert multiple choice quizzes into my videos. I want the video to pause only when the user clicks and then continue when the user has answered the...
zy firebolt
Hello! I'm a new user here (haven't acquired Studio yet) and couldn't find any FAQs, so I hope it's ok to ask some questions in this thread before buying the product. ...
Erin Johnston
Hi All, I am editing a presentation which has a 'click to see more' button on certain slides. I am trying to edit all slides, but am unsure how to get from the main s...
Andrew Lian
Hello. I have two questions. 1. How does one include jquery into an Articulate lesson? I mean, tell articulate that you wish to have jquery included. 2. Is it possib...
Dave Neuweiler
So here's the customer's challenge: build a branching work-related scenario in Quizmaker 13. The learner will have two chances at a correct answer for each question, a...
mike wood
Hello.  We have a system that is moodle based,  and our scorm files run well.   I have a need to allow another LMS to access our scorm packages, but i still need to tr...
By Gary Collins
Brigitte Line Levesque
Hi everyone, I've been familiarizing myself with Storyline over the past month. I created a 30 minute course for our staff and the feedback has been great! Everyone lo...
By Kevin Thorn
Rob Verzera
Hello all, I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction here. I have a custom front end that users login to, along w/ a launch button that launches...
By Nicole Legault
Barclay Vision
Originally I was attempting to send the same var that are sent to the report.html (canned report) to a similar page called report.php. passing variables required movin...
Lawrie Stephenson
Hi all, I have tried to create my own feedback master. I have deleted content on the master and layouts. I have inserted by new content. When I create a new quiz slid...
Janine Butcher
I have a couple of YouTube videos that I have embedded using Web Objects.  They are set to play automatically after the previous slide advances automatically.  Unfortu...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Gary Collins
I created a drag and drop where the user is supposed to drag text on to the correct label location. When the user clicks my check answer button it submits the interact...
By Leslie McKerchie
Olubukola olanrewaju
I'm petty new to the Articulate storyline, After watching the video, I was about to insert characters and captions but all the tabs are grey. I am not able to do anyth...
By Leslie McKerchie