Product Last Post Replies
Heather Beaudoin
I change the states of objects all the time, but I've never tried changing the state of an object by clicking it.  I want to click an object and change its state.  Wha...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Ayala David
Hi Everyone, I added a movie to my slide that is 1.15 seconds long, but when I publish the movie is 1.30 seconds long. Any advice from where these extra 15 seconds a...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Linda Miles
Suggested change to the next Articulate Storyline update would be to take off the aspect ratio on the zoom button.  It is quite constraining and will not allow the use...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robert Rock
I created a screen recording and added audio (voice). Plays great on our LMS or as a Web file . Now I want to export as an MP4 Video, but when I do so the sound track ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Becky Broughton
Hi community,  I'm stuck.  I need to build a bar slider where both the start and end can be adjusted on a timeline.  Here's what I have done: 1. Created two Sliders l...
By Becky Broughton
Ravi Singh
Is there any way to use F3 key in shortcut key template? when i presses f3 key then i came out in form view. I have tried alot but not able to do this.
Julie MOLLOY
can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong, I have as far as I can see set up the objects and areas in which to drop them correctly. when I previewed the question on my ...
By Julie MOLLOY
Angela Shonk
When I try to open Storyline 1, I get a message that says, "Flash Player 10 or higher for Internet Explorer is required to run Articulate Storyline." I checked and I ...
Sara Davies
I have suddenly lost the Options button in the Player window - I've used this before plenty of times, no clue why or how it has now disappeared. It should be right bel...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Ashcroft
Hi, We already have a branded master template that we use in powerpoint. How do we import this into articulate storyline? I'm receiving the following  error message: ...
By Christie Pollick
David Baxter
I'm trying to build an infographic with multiple rollover triggers. On page entry I want one of the trigger states to be active (one column of ten will be displayed in...
By David Anderson
Mica Oli
I have the latest Presenter (update 5) and I've been having some trouble opening some of the options from the Articulate layer. I can't open Player, Audio Editor, Slid...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mike Smith
Hi, In Articulate Online you can report on a user's progress by seeing how many slides have been viewed. (This is separate from the complete/incomplete status, which ...
By Christie Pollick
Dylan Post
I recently needed to reinstall SL1 Update 8 on my machine and in doing so lost my ability to use Helvetica Light. This is a paid font that I installed to the system as...
By Brett Rockwood
Gail Blackburn-Barker
Hi, I have a slide which has a number of hots spots and triggers. I only want the next button to become active once all the hotspots have turned to a green tick. I hav...
By Leslie McKerchie
ria putri
Hello, Is anyone know how to make setting slide in articulate presenter? I am using natural reader as the audio, but when I preview articulate I created, the slide tr...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sara Cardiel
We are in the process of testing the capability of a new LMS and the vendor is stating that the question-level reporting is not working for one of our courses.  The on...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Sara Cardiel
Ethan Waldman
I'm working on a course that a colleague created, and cannot figure out how she got the menu to display as a drop-down rather than as part of the sidebar: In my cou...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robin King
I have a soft skill, interpersonal, and self-reflection card game that I am trying to convert to an electronic game.  Here is the play of game in person.  Choose a num...