Product Last Post Replies
Sam Carter
I found that Chrome likes to open external content in a new tab, not a new window.  This leads to some learner confusion as the tab will open in the LMS window, not th...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Sam Carter
jeffrey turner
The sound does not work for some slides with narration until I click on the progression bar or volume button.  ANy help here?
By Leslie McKerchie
Judy Hartmann
I have a Engage file in my PowerPoint which should be linked to a tab.  The player will click on the tab only if they want to.  Therefore, it's not part of a PowerPoin...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Hanna Danielsson
Hi! I am building a course about safety routines in a hotel. The course will consist of different scenarios where the user needs to act quickly when being exposed to d...
By Leslie McKerchie
Michael Rogers
I get this issues when trying to install Articulate 9 update 10.  I have removed Office 2013 64bit. Installed Office 2010 32 bit. Updated the Adobe Flash player to lat...
By Leslie McKerchie
PRAKASH B
hi i have more text (20 lines text ) so,  will i set scroll bar to text box in articulate storyline  its possible or not ,if not means what's the solution
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
pryce wood
Hi, I am having trouble importing powerpoints. They will import into storyline 2, but as the slides go on, the size of the fonts change, and they are even a little bit...
By Christie Pollick
Sonya DeBurr
Just like another user I have this problem - but with a difference at the end: When the user fails the quiz, they are redirected back to the content relating to the q...
By Leslie McKerchie
Anne Keeley
Hi all, We are experiencing difficulties with Replay (MP4) videos which we have placed into Storyline 2 courses.  The videos run perfectly in Preview mode, but do not...
Keith Kemsley
Hi All! I have a short video inserted on every slide of a studio/presenter training. I used FLV as the video format because this reduces the size of the video. When t...
Martin Geisenhainer
Hi all, I hope, you've had a wonderful weekend! I want to integrate a downloadable document to my eLearning. When I create a trigger, my loocally stored document wil...
By Christie Pollick
Daniela Slater
I want to be able to click on an object that will link to a new page and at the same time animate it to fly from left.  See attach.
By Greg Faust
Anna Duffey
Hello! We are having letters appear with "strikethroughs" during the publishing step.  We've had strange characters appear in place of bullets before, but this one is ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Robin Frost
I have a link in my course to a PDF document that is located inside our organization's firewall on our intranet.  I first tested a link to an HTML document and it work...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lori Christensen
What can I do to trouble shoot this issue?    
By Christie Pollick
Barbara Kay
I have several labelled panel interactions.  One of the panels needs the Title: O2 Sats in air -  with the 2 being subscript (as shown above in content area).  The tex...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Natalie Baumstark
Hi there, I am trying to create a single quiz where the individual questions refer a user back to review content elsewhere in the course when they have answered incorr...
By Leslie McKerchie
Donisha Diagne
Please advise if there is a way to create a non-graded drag and drop feature in Presenter 09 using Quizmaker 09? I see there is a standard drag and drop quiz however, ...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joyce Aubry
I'd like to have a group of objects appear one after the other when the user clicks a button. Is there a way to set a trigger to change the state from normal to hidden...
By Tracy Parish
Angélica  Alvarez
Hi, I just start using storyline, and I have a question. Why when I publish it for iPad, I can´t see some of the content, particualary the elements that I create in f...