Product Last Post Replies
John Toh
hi all, Since the last couple of weeks, i am getting this script error message when i launched Storyline, it's random and the software seems to run after i clicked no...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Chris Ridley
Hi All, I'm having some very specific issues around a quiz that I've set up in storyline 2 with html5 output. I have a question bank of 20 questions, randomly select...
By Chris Ridley
John Toh
hi guys, I am trying to create this effect when navigating the pages, eg, when i click the next button, the slide transition will show the push and cover from the rig...
By John Toh
Thomas Hadley
default email publish get error
By Wendy Farmer
Janet Berkhouse
I'm trying to build a survey for an internal client.  The challenge is to gather training needs, which I can easily do with the survey options in Quiz Maker and Storyl...
By Janet Berkhouse
Brian Sullivan
Since there are no slide numbers or time information anywhere on the player, what is the recommended mechanism for end users or even testers to report problems in the ...
By Steve Flowers
Dan Carruth
I have been trying to open a storyline file using storyline 2. After saying yes to upgrade I get this error: "The project file could not be saved. Object reference n...
By Christie Pollick
Greg Pierce
Can someone look at the attached Storyline file and tell me how to change the second and third circle to match the first circle.  I like the way it is programmed so th...
Rosalind Martin
Hi there, I read the post re September 2013, where to link to a URL for a specific slide in Articulate Storyline, you add ?slide = #. Example: course title.html?slide=...
Haylie Lechtenberg
I'm working on a project for a client who would like some language to help the users successfully open, use and close the course without issues. This guide should incl...
Teresa Donnelly
Is there a way to set specific timing on a group?  
Juanjo Haro
Hi... in the quiz, i've removed in every slide the Prev/Next Button to use my custom button... (same in all the slides of the course) Everything works fine until the r...
By Leslie McKerchie
Melanie Muto
Hello, I have an evaluation in Storyline 1, Update 8 with three slides containing separate "Essay" question style text boxes. In the file I have them formatted with a...
Stephen Costlow
I am attempting to animate text using the motion path feature. When I attach a fade out effect to the text it jumps to the final location (red cue point) before fading...
Jeremy Walker
I'm running a trial of Storyline right now to see if it can be used to capture the analytics data my school needs to collect. I am interested in very granular data li...
Siva Jasthi
Hello: I am developing an interaction where I need to emphasize 10 different points. Many of the interactions (accordion, Tabs, QuickChoice, etc.) seem to be hav...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Siva Jasthi
Michael Aistrup Nielsen
Hi I'm new to articulate, but so far I find it quite easy to use. One problem though, my LMS users require both Complete/Incomplete and Failed/Passed status. That i...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Bob S
Colin Rider
I have set the number of attempts of the questions in a Quizmaker 13 quiz to unlimited. I have imported audio to play when the answer is wrong and the user is prompte...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
susan samsonow
I'm adding lots of graphics/icons into a Storyline 1 project and some of them will be placed onto a slide that is colored. The graphics (saved as jpg) have white that ...
By Christie Pollick
Adam Yerger
Hello, I've come across a strange issue with imported Engage 09 interactions in Storyline 2.   When publishing to SCORM (and subsequently playing it back on the LMS)...