Product Last Post Replies
Kyle Gomon
I am Fairly new to Storyline.  I am creating a software eLearning course, so I am mimicking what happens with Dropdowns, etc. I need to have multiple actions take plac...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ben Sewell
Hi all, I wonder if anyone could help me with this.  I'm trying to build a chapter select style feature, using 1 video, broken down into many pieces. To auto advance...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alessandro Mitolo
Hi all,   i have a problem when opening a quiz with Presenter: sometimes the quiz is duplicated, we can see in attached picture. after this when i upload to my lear...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Ruth Moore
This morning when I started working on my course in Storyline 2, when I open an existing layer or create a new layer, the image of the base layer shifts down and to th...
By Emily Ruby
Terry Bell
Hello, I am trying to display a text variable that is actually a block of text, and would like the text box/caption shape to resize to fit the text properly.  None of ...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
AJ Summers
At my workplace, we're using Storyline 1, latest version, and across all our projects we're experiencing this issue. In Storyline, we format the Notes in two differen...
Siva Kumar
Hi all The wonder of Articulate Storyline is simplicity. Myself being a teacher who knows no programming learnt storyline and successfully adopted it in my teaching. B...
By Steve Lee
Amy L.
Hello, I am using illustrated characters throughout a course and up to a point, everything was working. I have some sitting characters where I just want the expressio...
By Emily Ruby
Subrat Sahoo
We would like to include timer in the player. But, we couldn't find any option to include the timer. Please advice.
Ari Avivi
Hello everyone, I'm working on a project that involves case studies or workplace issues. I'm thinking of making a 'police file' style template that would include...
By Ari Avivi
Joan Loshek
I am creating an e-learning course on crocheting for a class.  I have 2 slides containing photos.  Because of the orientation of the photos, there are white bars along...
Shirley Gwosdz
We've created a template in Powerpoint that will be used to create a whole bunch of classes, but when we open the presentations in Storyline, the numbers on our list-t...
By Emily Ruby
C C
Here's a noob question that I'm sure is on the forums but I can't seem to find it.  I made this Drag and Drop Freeform slide, I need the user to only be able to submit...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ant Pugh
Hi guys, I'm halfway through editing an e-learning course within Storyline 2, and I'm repeatedly getting an error message when I click on a particular slide layer. I ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alex Y
I'm hoping someone can confirm a behavior for me.  I could've sworn that when I set the player settings to launch course in a new window (which creates a launch page),...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
Shelly Joseph-Dixon
Hi everyone, Does anyone know how to do a fun interactive mathematical calculation... I want my learners to enter a monetary figure which must be multiplied by a per...
By Leslie McKerchie
Etienne du Jardin
Hello, As you can see in attachment the bullet points are not displayed correctly. These bullet points have been created in the screen itself and not copied from anot...
By Leslie McKerchie
Subrat Sahoo
We are not getting tool-tip on hovering for HTML 5 output (story_html5.html), but it is working in HTML output (story.html). refer the attachment for settings. Please ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Alain Benard
Hi, My LMS is not happy with the SCORM data is sent out. I have the following: LMSSetValue("cmi.interactions.0.correct_responses.0.pattern","IPv4_Static_route,Eth-LB...
By Emily Ruby
Parker Donat
The new Articulate Storyline 2 features are awesome! But do you know the must-know features that will take your Storyline courses to another level of awesomeness? 1. ...