Product Last Post Replies
Chris Barnett
New user (and still on SL1), so please bear with me!  On a slide with multiple layers, the correct Slide Master layout is applied to the Base Layer.  When I originally...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Linard Francis
hi, i'm trying to find out which is the more ideal way to record a presentation. What i usually do is put my powerpoint in full screen mode and record the screen hence...
Articulate Replay over 9 years ago
By Trina Rimmer
Lesly Becerra
When I go to publish my articulate modules, about 90% of the time my mouse will just sit and spin and never publish the module. Then the whole thing just freezes. I en...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Kendra Barker
I want my text to be hidden until each button is pushed.  Not sure what I am doing wrong.  Also, my next button should be hidden and it's not.  Please help.
By Emily Ruby
Jamie Sadler
Hello - I'm struggling on something I know is a simple fix... I have a list of six categories on a Menu Slide that are noted with a Control: Check Mark Box.  However...
By Emily Ruby
Janet Sagmeister
I am having a problem getting the resources tab to display in the player when a program is viewed from an ipad.  It is there when viewed on web.  Does anyone know why ...
Sara Lovely
Hello Everyone! I have a draw from questions bank created with a couple quizzes inserted into the question bank. I want my user to be able to see the information that ...
By Sara Lovely
Maree Eilman
Within my project I have one slide that does not appear in my menu on the left. It has just vanished. I can click through my slides using the next buttons to get to it...
By Maree Eilman
Jennifer Baker
The non-profit organization I work for, New Leaders, is looking for a contractor to build Storyline files for a training program designed to build the leadership capac...
Marie DesJardin
Hi, Folks. This is probably a beginner's mistake, but I can't make Test mode work the way I want. Here's what I did: 1. Recorded a video of several steps. 2. Inserte...
By Emily Ruby
Shay Riggs
When the user launches a course, I want her to choose a language (e.g. click on a flag or language name) and view the Storyline output for that language. The user shou...
By Emily Ruby
François KORNMANN
Hello everyone, I've captured a short video about using a software, and I'd like to have it starting automatically but in a new window, not in the slide. The problem ...
Olivier Clément
Hi, I have this course with 7 scene + 1 scene for my main menu. It's tracking wether or not one module is completed. If yes it displays a checkmark for that module in ...
Mike Ganci
Hello, I have found a very disruptive flaw with Storyline 2. I have a saved player to change the background color to a dark gray instead of the default white. However...
By Emily Ruby
eric mongrain
Good day everyone, I am getting ready to upgrade and install studio 13 on three computers.  Are there any issues I need to be aware of when opening studio 9 courses i...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By eric mongrain
Will Findlay
If you need to preview the audio on a slide, and you don't need to see everything else that happens on the timeline, you can use the Preview audio button in the Audio ...
By Will Findlay
Kim Lane
Does anyone know if Mike's instructions for hosting a Storyline project on your Google drive - https://community.articulate.com/articles/how-to-share-your-e-learning-c...
Michele Wendell
Hi everyone!  Here's today's "issue"...any help is appreciated. I've created 3 story files for three modules of a course (Storyline 2) Now I've opened anew story pro...
Geert De Rycke
Hi All, I have a button which triggers a lightbox when clicked. When I hover over the button it changs the state of a bubble help box, describing the function of the b...
By TIMOTHY KUHN
Lori Bochat
I've been successfully using several links that I created in Google Drive and then yesterday, they all just stopped working for the vendors that are trying to view my ...
By Emily Ruby