Product Last Post Replies
Lynn Wonsick
When creating a course, I create a folder on my C drive that houses a folder with my interactions that are created in quizmaker and engage. When pulling the existing f...
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joan Thorn
When I use either bullets or number lists, the final number or bullet is a couple of pts. smaller. I have tried everything; moving the text up and down; retyping the ...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Diane Fung
We're using 40+ tablets to deliver some content in a classroom setting and are using the Android Articulate App to deliver it. We want to add more content but they're ...
Jeff Kortenbosch
I've got multiple quizzes in various chapters, in between content, when users complete all quizzes they'll be directed to a results slide. On that slide is a retry but...
Matt Cooper
Hi, I am trying to create a slide that has a hotspot inside of a scrolling panel that Is it possible to create a hotspot inside of a scrolling panel that causes the pr...
Mandi Ashford
Everytime my colleague and I try to save our storyline 2 files to dropbox we get the following error:   The file (insert file name)  may have been changed by another...
Tamara Rosser
My storyline 2 module includes a 20 question quiz that is spread through out the module. The first 6 questions of the quiz appear at the end of the second scene, the n...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sharon Lam
Yesterday, my coworker found out a bug from Storyline 2. He discovered a known bug (a.k.a "feature") with Storyline 2 when using Question Banks for testing purposes. I...
Freddie Batista
I need to record a webinar and its an hour long will replay be able to do this for me?
Articulate Replay 9 years ago
By True Disbeliever
sriram subramanian
Hi all, I'm struggling with figuring out how to report student responses to the LMS. As far as I can see, it is relatively straightforward to include a results slide...
Jane Bradley
I am wanting to include 2 or more quizes in a single course. When I publish the course the grading is only based on the last quiz. How do I link these quizes so the to...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Kevin Dowd
Hi, I've seen many mentions of Moodle on this forum.  If you've used Moodle, what is your experience?  Do you find that you have trouble using Moodle with Articulate? ...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
Maria  Marquis
Hello fabulous elearning folks, I am trying to use true/false variables to branch my elearning at various points. For example, if you are Role A, you'll see the entir...
By Maria Marquis
Jason Petersen
On simulation/quizzing slides requiring text input, does anyone know if there's a way to start the cursor in the box without the need of the learner to first click in ...
By Jason Petersen
Calvin C
Hi, I try to copy the text from word and paste it in the Find what: field and it wouldn't let me. Does anyone know the answer? Thanks CC
By Emily Ruby
Dana Lynne Singfield
Hi there! I've developed a slide that uses three variables to activate the Next button. Here's the set up: Base layer: Has 1 marker that, if clicked, triggers "variab...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sam Carter
My quiz feedback has "That's correct!" for all positive feedback.  Ten questions. SL's search (ctrl-f) can find the word "What", but comes up with nothing for "What's...
By Sam Carter
Wendy Brunner
Hi, I have some flash video courses that fail to record success in some versions of IE 11 (not all). I can recreate the problem easily and have attempted to debug wit...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
nova001 tomee
I published the project web / html / flash When I open the html file the all menu items open, how can i options that only first menu open and the other close, or all ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sherri Fricker
We are using Articulate Story files in Moodle as SCORM files, have set up a results slide indicating the data we want collected.  The problem we have is that if a stud...