Product Last Post Replies
Joanne Peach
Hi, is it possible to pause the training videos or rewind and fastforward. When I click the pause button, it doesn't respond. Can anyone help?
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Mark Van Hare
I have a contractor developing a course in Storyline 1 and I need to export it into Storyline 2 for me to add the voice over.  How do I export her work in to Storyline...
By Emily Ruby
Dhurjati Bhattacharyya
I know it may sound very stupid but I have created an interaction where one main page links to a few other sub pages. The learners must view all the linked sub-pages b...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sara G
Hi there! I have a single SCORM file with 3 quizzes. The learner will select one branch and take the corresponding quiz. My goal is to have only the results of the qui...
By Leslie McKerchie
Enrique Diaz
Hello all, I am developing a course (in Studio 13') with one single quiz at the end, but I want to allow access to it only if the learner visited all sections previous...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Enrique Diaz
Judy Nollet
The attached image shows how Storyline uses a Theme Color Palette (at least, how it does for me). I thought I'd share it here in case others are interested. Special n...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Roseane Rosa
Hello!  I published a course which has two SCOs: the course (Nova Mecânica) and the quiz (Avaliação) using SABA LMS. Accessing the user report, half of score is record...
Melissa H.
Hi All, I have already developed an exercise in Try mode, and I am realizing that some learners are having trouble getting through it all the way and getting stuck. I...
By Melissa H.
Greg Sevcik
I have been tasked with developing a series of short videos that show how to use one of my company's iPad applications. While I thought this would be a simple setup, i...
Lidia Pearce
Hello to all,  Tips on pausing & resuming time lines is the latest video by Jason Butler of Sponge UK.  If any of you were at London's Learning Technologies 2105,...
Sam Carter
SL2 4 1501 717, when I add a word in the NOTES field: - Click the point of entry, cursor positions at the beginning of the next word. - Type in the new word, add a s...
Lexy Condon
Hello ! I'd like to set up a quiz so that when they get the question wrong the feedback takes then to review the slide with the information on that topic. I believe th...
Krystal Dry
When setting up our courses for LMS we saw that you can publish to use the articulate app for android and apple....once we tried it we realized it might diminish our p...
V Brooks
We have been trying to record a piece of Storyline content that we have developed, but the sound is appalling! Can someone shed some light on this problem?  Thanks.
Andre Van Looveren
I am attempting to test some JavaScript that communicates with some custom services without launching the SCO from an LMS.  (I am serving the SCO from a local Apache i...
By Andre Van Looveren
imad mobayed
Hi, I just started using articulate and I was wondering whether you can create a text link to other interactions? thanks for your help
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
sebastjan f
Hi, are there any known issues/tricks that I need to know when opening SL1 projects in SL2 and exporting them. I have some SL1 projects that I would like to publish w...
John Wilson
Hi, I'm John. I'm a 10-year Captivate developer and recent "born again" Storyline devotee.  My first test project involved small MP4 video clips.  The project publishe...
sebastjan f
Hello, we are having issues with SL2 output on Android tablets while in landscape mode. The content is scaled down to the bottom left corner. We updated tablets Chro...
Tina Brown
Hello! I have developed a client-specific training that will be used by employees within my company network.  Employees will be taking the training through our Corner...
By Emily Ruby