Product Last Post Replies
Alma Santes-Vargas
Hello, I am having the hardest time figuring out this features that am going to be working on in the near future so I am try to learn it now. On the demo attached am ...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Alma Santes-Vargas
Lynn  Garner
The project was created in Articulate Presenter '13, so this makes no sense. I get this message when I attempt to insert a quiz by clicking on "Quizmaker Quiz." It's a...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bill  Homovec
I am using Studio 2013 with Office 2013 with Windows 7 and Explorer Browser 11. I was seeking to publish a presentation with multiple engages and one quiz in order to ...
Brandon Torres
Hello, This is my first post to the forum so I'm excited to see the response I get. I'm having an issue with a web object I'm placing in my presentation. The web obje...
Marie-Agnes Pilon
Hello every one, I have been tasked with updating an Articulate e-leaning. I have work files, and powerpoint but no ".story" files which would be the project file.  ...
By Marie-Agnes Pilon
Betsy Fuller
Hi Everyone, I am currently having some trouble with attachments not launching from the Attachments panel of my Web-published course; we used Articulate Studio 09 to ...
Michele Matzk
I have just purchased Articulate Presenter and even though I have taken the steps as described I am now getting the message below.  I have even tried to uninstall and ...
Kim Lane
Hi, I have my own domain name/website with Hostgator and with a Wordpress template installed. I would like to create a portfolio to show off some of my projects. I've ...
Peter Tranter
I have viewed publishing a story line project to a web site using the FTL. I want to upload the project to other organisations servers. Is the process therefore the sa...
Nerina Williams
Dear Articulate community, I commenced my first project backwards by initially creating a number of slides and then attempt to create a master slide. I know, I know. M...
Joseph Francis
I built a Pick Many interaction where the user must click on the displayed objects in a specific order. Using conditional statements, the triggers display either the C...
By Joseph Francis
Jenny Roberts
Hi Just wondering if anyone else is having the problem of Storyline 2 freezing when you try to publish? If I close the application through Task Manager and reopen it...
By Emily Ruby
Michael Luciani
Hey guys, First of all, I’m testing this whole thing on a 3rd Generation iPad with iOS 7. And I’m publishing my original content from Articulate Storyline 2. Simply ...
By Emily Ruby
Michael Rosenberger
I have two icons I am using and both have a hover state that makes them visible and shows a help text box. When clicked they show a lightbox of an informational slide....
By Maidie Golan
Leigh Strinsky
Hi there, I have a client asking if we can automatically create a responsive, smartphone friendly version of a Storyline 2 course.  It already looks great on a iPad, b...
By Emily Ruby
Mat Fo
Hello, in my Storyline player options, I unchecked the resources tab, but it's still visible when I previewing my file. I dont understand this problem!! Need some he...
By Leslie McKerchie
matt thorne
I'm designing quizzes to be part of a larger multimedia module. I've designed a PowerPoint master slide that I want to use throughout, including in the quizzes. I can ...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Darrin Hayes
Not seeing an option to edit the color of the rollover effect for question answers. For example, in a multiple choice question, I see the edit options for the radio bu...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
Gurpreet Singh
We are using both Flash & HTML 5 outputs for the courses which were are creating but are stuck at completion in the HTML5 version. We are using Moodle as LMS and c...
By Justin Grenier
Rebecca Schwartz
Hi there, I'm creating a prototype for a basic tutorial slideshow. Each slide has some text and images, and will automatically advance to the next slide when the time...
By Leslie McKerchie