Product Last Post Replies
Grayley McWatters
Hi  I know that Captivate 8 has a Responsive Project feature that can create projects that adapt themselves to multiple devices.  Custom screen sizes, Question and Re...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Grayley McWatters
Stacie Frazier
Hi, everyone.  I've got a hyperlink I need to use at the end of a training course that goes to a web survey.  I have a trigger attached that jumps to the URL when the ...
By Michael Hinze
Jody Bublitz
I have several courses in Storyline that have been published to my LMS.  Periodically I find that the text boxes have misaligned themselves and are sometimes laying on...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Pat Lamers
I can't open Engage in my PPT file. I can see the icon and Engage works outside of PowerPoint. What's up? Patty
Articulate Engage 9 years ago
Claudia Ruffin
Hello E-Learning Heroes. I have a small project opportunity for someone who is comfortable making edits in articulate 2.  I have a short turn around window and can us...
By Emily Ruby
Dale Sutor
Of the 30 slides only the first 5 slides have audio then nothing.  I tried checking the links for each slide and they went to good files.  Slide 5 is an engage with in...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Leigh Strinsky
I want to change the colors that appear on hover and click for a radio button in the built-in modern timeline template in Storyline 2.  I've looked, but can't locate i...
pryce wood
I have a quiz have inherited from another employee, and I am almost at the finished product. After figuring out how to adjust my question count variable to add 1 to ea...
By Emily Ruby
Jody Bublitz
This is a simple question but I can't figure it out. How can I remove my "Next" button from my final slide?  
By Emily Ruby
Jennifer K
I have a client who eventually will upgrade to Storyline 2,  but at the moment needs all his modules done in Storyline 1. I have Storyline 2. I know if you open a file...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jackie Bartus
Hi everyone!  Hopefully I can explain my issue because I wasn't even sure how to search for it to see if there was already an answer lurking about! I have a base slid...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian McGuigan
Hi all, I am new to the community and the organization in which I work has users accessing content published from Storyline.  There are several interactions used in t...
By Brian McGuigan
Claudia Ruffin
Please contact me if you are available and interested in a short-term project mostly minor edits. Contact me at cruffin@ruffinconsultingllc.com. Thank you. 
By Claudia Ruffin
Ken Venick
I am working in a class with some students, and am showing them how to use interactive markers in Storyline 1. For most, using the markers was simple. For some,  howev...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lynda Stevens
Hi folks!  If you have a moment, would you take a  look at slide 2 in this short presentation?  I have a lightbox on the 1st layer, but cannot get the buttons to work ...
By Leslie McKerchie
bethany miller
I have about 10 website hyperlinks in my presentation and these hyperlinks work when the presentation is produced and viewed through a web browser.  But we download th...
Saprem Paunikar
Hi everyone, I want to add my course link to this post/website without attache any folder. Can anyone tell me how to insert link so everyone can see that. I tried to ...
La-Mine Givens
I have built several online courses using Articulate 09. Our IT company accidentally restored our computer to factory settings without backing up our local drive.  All...
Kendra Kernen
Can I make these option buttons any bigger? (see attached) There was a previous thread about customizing quizzes that referenced quiz templates, but I found nothing he...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
Kristin Koeleman
Someone started a project for me in SL2, but I only have SL. Can I upload that project in to SL and edit it? If not, what would be the best way to complete this projec...