Product Last Post Replies
John Wilson
Hi, I'm John. I'm a 10-year Captivate developer and recent "born again" Storyline devotee.  My first test project involved small MP4 video clips.  The project publishe...
Articulate Storyline 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
sebastjan f
Hello, we are having issues with SL2 output on Android tablets while in landscape mode. The content is scaled down to the bottom left corner. We updated tablets Chro...
Tina Brown
Hello! I have developed a client-specific training that will be used by employees within my company network.  Employees will be taking the training through our Corner...
By Emily Ruby
Nuala Connolly
Hi, I am fairly new to Articulate Storyline and am really enjoying working with it. I have a wee query about toggling audio on and off. I found another discussion ab...
By Leslie McKerchie
Dazzer Weir
Hi all I am trying to send a score variable to a leader board using a bit of JavaScript in a trigger. The score variable is named in Storyline as UserTOTAL and my Ja...
By Dazzer Weir
Paula Neuman
I am having trouble timing my audio to objects. I tried both putting the audio in the time line and lining it up to the object and I've also tried using cue points and...
By Emily Ruby
Sara Bostrand
Hi there, How can I go about customizing the player for my  slides in a question bank? I am able to customize my player for the other, non-question bank slides by ac...
Sandy Beale-Berry
Has anyone used the new SDK for Articulate Studio '13?  Does it work like the previous SDK for Articulate Studio '09?  Also in working with this new SDK for '13, is on...
Articulate Presenter 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Patience Edremoda
I just completed the training with voice over etc. After publishing I could not hear the audio.  Please help!!!!!
By Allison LaMotte
Dave Chace
Hi folks, Here's an easy one: when using Storyline 2 & publishing to HTML5, do you still get the initial "Play" screen (with the blue PLAY button) when the course...
Fabienne Sauvage
Bonjour, Je me permets d'ouvrir un nouveau post. Peut-on "agir" sur le bouton "Next" en lui faisant "changer de couleur" ou en le faisant clignoter afin que l'appren...
By Allison LaMotte
Lynn Mathew
I have disabled the previous/next tabs, but they are still showing on some slides in the published version. They do not show up in Preview mode. They do not show on sl...
By Emily Ruby
Marji Taylor
The prompt to resume box on my course does not contain any text. The frame for the text appears, and the frames for the buttons appear... but not text. When I click wh...
Allison LaMotte
Hey guys and gals,  Just thought I'd reach out to you fine folks to see if you have any tips on building  good quizzes. What kinds of questions do you like to use? D...
Articulate Quizmaker 9 years ago
By Walt Hamilton
alvap airam
Hello fellow community members! My company wants to translate the text in the "notes" tab of a Storyline (v1) course into Vietnamses and the last character of every w...
Ray Arkin
I have several slide that ask the user to click on a specific area of the slide, with hotspots that trigger the "Correct" layer when they click the right spot, and the...
Danielle Danielle
I have embedded 'knowledge checks' throughout my course and  when coming to a question the 'incorrect' red bar is showing at the bottom of the slide before I have a ch...
Whitney Lowe
We have a YouTube video that is embedded on a page in our project. We are using Moodle as our LMS to deploy it. The video image screen appears to be working fine in th...
Annemijn Storm
I think I have a complex question. I have set up a slide with different hotspots on a picture. The different hotspots refer to different steps in process. The first ti...
By Leslie McKerchie
Emily Bramley
Hello, I am attempting to create a bespoke drag and drop. I have set all drag zones to (none) in order to create my own interaction where there are 2 drop zones wher...
By Leslie McKerchie