Product Last Post Replies
Sarah Roberts
Is it possible to have a quiz with a variety of different questions and have the results slide show up at the very end? I can't seem to keep it from showing after each...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Patty Franco
Hi everyone! So we have transferred a course from Articulate into Storyline, and it's a compliance course that we need to track users and answers. So when the course ...
By Emily Ruby
Peter Elliott
It will not let me preview the trigger.  I have a button set up to link a PDF for review.  How am I able to tell if it is going to work correctly once published?  Any ...
By Emily Ruby
Melanie Mornard
Silly question - How do I determine how large my presentation is? 
By Melanie Mornard
Mursit Hakan Cil
Hi everybody, I want to use more one button on quizslide.Is it possible and how to do ? Best Regards   Hakan
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Laticia Harker
Hi If a user does not have Flash on their desktops, can I still publish a storyline file? if yes, how would I do this? Thanks Laticia
Monique Roques
I am using layers in a Try mode sequence and trying to reset the timing of the Hint Caption. I want the caption to show until the user clicks the hotspot. Instead, the...
Meriba Scoggins
Does anyone know how to get a You tube video to play in Storyline2?  I don't have aproblem inserting the video - it shows up on the slide layer, but won't play.  Any i...
kalpana murthy
Can any of you suggest me ways to set time limit for each question separately? Is this possible  in quiz maker 09?
Kristin Baier
My research in this forum seems to indicate than and mp4 video can NOT have a transparent background in Storyline.  Only and flv with alpha channel.  Is this correct? ...
By Scott Kaye
Kendra Barker
I have a layer that I want to show AFTER all my other slides have been shown.  Right now it is set to change to visited state, but that won't change the layer.  Any id...
By Julie Stelter
John Carvajal
Hi, I have a question since I'm new. I want to export my project but I have 2 files Scorm story_html5.html and story.html, Why these 2 files generated? Can I skip some...
By John Carvajal
Kevin Harris
Hello, I was hoping someone may be able to answer a question I had about presenter, engage, and quiz maker being 508 compliant. First of all, are any or all of these 5...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Allison LaMotte
Lucas Im
I have posted this problem about 5 years ago, but i don't think there is clear solution for the matter. Korean need to combine some alphabets to make sensible word suc...
By Allison LaMotte
Kendra Barker
I have one slide with two buttons (two layers).  I want the user to visit both layers before being able to move onto the next slide.  I would also like to have a visit...
Lisa  Saari
Requesting flash player 10 or higher for Internet Explorer.  I have Flash Player ActiveX version 16.0.0.235 installed on my computer.  When I tried to update Storyline...
By Emily Ruby
Lisa  Saari
Ever since I performed the update for Storyline I am asked to activate my program.  I enter the serial number and the activate button is not highlighted so I can't cli...
By Emily Ruby
Islam Al-Shamsey
Hi, I'm set the Navigation Restriction as FREE but I can't navigat (Quiz Scene) from the menu tap. When I hide the slides in that scene I can't navigat it but when I...
By Emily Ruby
Scott Smeaton
I've been an Presenter '09 user and due to a computer upgrade with newest version of Office need to consider Presenter '13.  I downloaded the trial to check it out.  W...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
niomi rosenberg
I am working on a hidden picture game that as you hover over the hidden objects it tallies the ones you have found.  You don't need to click on the hidden object but j...
By Emily Ruby