Product Last Post Replies
Abhinav Patil
Anyone knows how to change an registration point of an object when editing states? by default it is top-left-corner...thanks
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Mehdi Kasumov
Don Griesheimer
Is anyone else have an activation issue with Storyline 2?  I have been having to activate SL2 each time I start it. The 30 day count down is about to expire and I beli...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
JFK KFJ
Hi, I wonder if it is possible to create a bank of possible (right&wrong) answers so that only a part of them would be displayed on the slide. e.g. I create 10 an...
Lena Haase
I downloaded Storyline 2 thinking it was just an update from Storyline but it turned out be another download. With that being said, after my trail ran out I was unable...
Michael Bauer
Hi everyone, this forum is great I am stuck and was wondering if anyone could assist. The concept is laying out cutlery, plates, glasses, etc. and laying it out in ...
Nadia Morgen
Hi Everyone, I have published my project for web and am trying to upload it to SharePoint.  The tutorial said to provide links to the story.html file, but opening tha...
Jesse B
Just wondering if there is any standard for embedded videos within a Storyline course and what file format is best to use? When I used a .wmv file it imports squished ...
sinead madden
Hi all, Has anyone else had issues with the Re-try Quiz Button, I know there was an issue with this in HTML 5 though I have update 3 installed and also deselected out...
By Emily Ruby
Mehdi Kasumov
Hello, may be there is a place in the storyline 2 where you can adjust the registration point for an object, picture etc.   Reason: Let's say I am creating hover ov...
Joanne Polichetti
I've created an FAQ slide for which I want learners to click-down on each question (there are 8 questions) to hear the audio response.  I don't want to use the FAQ tem...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rachael  Houghton
hello, For some reason I am unable to publish my PowerPoint into the LMS. When I go to Publish, everything is blank and it does not give me any output or uploading op...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Eoghan O'Maolain
Hi Can anyone advise me what to do? I've just built a couple of courses for a client. They work fine on both my home and work systems. However, when we popped them ont...
By Ross Garner
andy bruce-lockhart
Have a curious one I hope someone could help with. We are attempting to get an email triggered within a story, so that when someone clicks a button it opens a new ema...
pradnya arun
Dear Team, I want to increase the text area size after publishing any file with Articulate Storyline. It shall be great if someone can help with ths. For your refer...
Amanda Fatovic
Hi, Is it possible with Storyline or Storyline 2 to inset a video and then insert/record audio while the video is playing? or do they have to be two seperate files th...
Manuel Aicart
I'm trying to see on my Android phone a Storyline project that I uploaded to Dropbox around 1 year ago. The problem is that I can only interact with the menu on the le...
By Emily Ruby
Laura Payette
I installed update 8 to version 1 of Storyline and now SL is running very slowly. It takes forever to preview, save, and basically make changes. My file is only 30MB (...
By Emily Ruby
Pushkar Damle
Hi, I've a course published in HTML5 output and "Allowed to Play and Download in Articulate Mobile Player (AMP) on iPad". I'm using TinCAN API for reporting. When I a...
By Pushkar Damle
Martin Pepper
I have a client keen to use storyline 2 content and they want to buy Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Tablet Android 4.4 (KitKat) 16 GB 10.1" TFT ( 1280 x 800 ) to play it on. Do ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Kelly Chan
Hi everyone I just started using Storyline, apologies for the basic question, but my timeline has moved off my screen, I can see a corner of it and can drag the edge ...
By Leslie McKerchie