Product Last Post Replies
Kendra Barker
Based on some post I've read, I'm confused on if I can publish to Vimeo in SL2.  If I can, how do I publish?  Also will hyperlinks work in Vimeo that I created in SL2?...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Kelly Chan
Hi, when is it best to use a new scenes rather than new slides? For example, I have built a module which is one scene (20 slides) long right now.  There will be a quiz...
By Leslie McKerchie
Sally Genovese
I am a new user who is having trouble with the Results page.  Created a Question Bank; inserted a "Draw Questions from Bank" page set to randomly draw 10 questions wor...
By Leslie McKerchie
Naeem Noordin
Hi All How can I prevent a user from progressing onto the next slide without having clicked on all the items which hold information on a particular slide? Many thanks
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Joyce Aubry
I'm very new to Storyline, version 1. I would like to create an interaction where the learner has to choose a route between point A and point B on a map, and a line wi...
By Joyce Aubry
Marty King
I'm using web objects to open videos on YouTube.  I have each web object set to load automatically but they don't. When the web object opens I must click the video to ...
By Marty King
Elizabeth Levine
Just upgraded to Update 4. I can't get a right-click trigger in a layer to work, but it works on the base layer.  Attached is a little test .story file for your refer...
Lynn Mathew
I'm clearly missing something basic here - when I open the screen recording option, SL disappears and the desktop shows. The tutorial says that it will disappear tempo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Angeline Martins
Hi everyone, We can insert a document in the player but is it possible to create a button with a trigger like "Open this document when the user clicks" ? Thanks a lo...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jennifer Larson
I'm running into an issue where each time we package a course one of the resulting .swf files creates an extra long filename. It seems as though when the SCO package i...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jason Petersen
I'm loving the upgrade from SL1 to SL2, but if I had one complaint, it would have to be the UI theme.  Does anyone else wish that edges and dividers had more contrast?...
By Leslie McKerchie
Erin Johnston
Hi. I have created a presentation in Presenter 13 and inserted a quiz using Quizmaker 13. I have set the properties as follows: 1. When the quiz taker answers a ques...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
Ellen Wahlen
My co-worker is attempting to jump to a layer at a point on the timeline.  They layer includes an item with a motion path.  The layer opens and the object appears, but...
By Leslie McKerchie
Brian Seaman
Hello,      A customer pointed out that none of the drag and drop interactions in any of my lessons work correctly in the html5 output.  Basically, the objects are no...
By Emily Ruby
Amy Russell
Help! I have content now live and I have learned that users are not able to input text in essay fields if they are using Safari 8.0.2 (and running Mac OS Yosemite). ...
Philippe Bouffard
Hi, Here's the situation : I have created a formation with Storyline 1 with about 500 slides . All activities in this training are text entry ( Survey- Essay ) . I se...
By Philippe Bouffard
Will Findlay
Just noticed there was an update yesterday: https://www.articulate.com/products/storyline-2-update.php Can someone at Articulate elaborate on what it means that it "a...
Brian Gil
Hi Everyone,  Adobe released Adobe Flash Player 16 on December 9, 2014 and, as a result, Articulate Engage won’t operate. Published content isn’t impacted. We’re wor...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Joanna Kurpiewska
Hi guys, 2015 has just started and it's a time travelling destination year in the Back to the future (great!) film. I've noticed there’s a growing amount of pages/FB ...
By Joanna Kurpiewska
Justin Ober
I'm having issues with triggering multiple events on a single user click - is this something that can't be done? In the attached story, slide 2.1 has a lot going on. ...
By Emily Ruby