Product Last Post Replies
R Adam
Hi, I'm working on a prototype of software tutorial. I have 47 scenes with approximatly 7 slides each with a lot of video capture. The file size is like 467Mo. My proj...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Yenn B
Lisa Ward
Hello, all -- In the past, I have had no problems uploading Storyline (.zip) files to our client's SumTotal lms, and running them as a Learner.  I can still upload the...
By Emily Ruby
Richard Dillon
I created a short project using Quizmaker 09; it runs on the Web. I created it on a PC and Zipped the files. When I unzip it (on both PC and Mac I have two folders and...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By David Anderson
Mary Jo Hann
I am trying to add in a character in slide view. I find that when I do, the same character appears on both the incorrect and correct master slide. Clearly I would like...
By Allison LaMotte
Louise Jakobsen
Not sure if this is possible but I am in the process of designing a drag and drop merchandising activity in a learning module in Storyline where the user has to drag i...
By Emily Ruby
Jennifer Clarke
Hi - I've created an animation in SL1 that involves a large number of individual shapes, some grouped, some not, and it has made working on it verrrry slow. I'd like t...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Patricia Kersting
Is it possible to publish Storyline videos to online storage providers?  If so, does anyone have a recommendation on the best online storage solution to upload Articul...
By Alexandros Anoyatis
J N
I'm building a course in which I want the user to be able to go back to pages already visited, but not able to jump ahead to pages that they have not progressed throug...
By Emily Ruby
Robert Hobson
How can I duplicate in Storyline the Spotlight Annotation effect in Studio? 
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Foreman
I have a problem with the Studio 13 Articulate in two of the six quiz elements won't advance.  I'm getting an error "The slide target of this link is not available" wh...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Claudia Ruffin
Basic Question: How do I remove/stop a audio narrative from playing on a slide? Thank you. Claudia
By Alexandros Anoyatis
Kendra Barker
I have read several discussions (including Steve's) about printing a certificate in SL2 and I'm still confused.  Does, or doesn't it work in HTML5?  Do I need to add a...
By Emily Ruby
Dana Kocalis
We are trying to add a quiz and an acknowledgement to a single course, but the publishing only allows tracking for 1 Results slide, which means results may show pass i...
By Emily Ruby
Roger Saffle
I am making a custom cert that can be printed at the end. The first question is a short answer; What is your name? I want to put just the answer to the first question...
By Leslie McKerchie
Patricia Kersting
Does anyone know if there is functionality built in to upload Articulate Storyline 2 videos to Box? 
By Michael Hinze
Chris McAllister
Error message says: Compressed part has inconsistent data length??? See attatched
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Jennifer Valley
I'm trying to duplicate what my team is currently making for training products in Storyline 2 and came across a snag.  In our current version of courses (not in Storyl...
By Emily Ruby
J. M.
Hi there,   I have a problem with the notes at my published version. They look blurry and quite bad. I know someone else who has published the same versions of the p...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Helen Reid
I want learners to be able to send themselves pages (text information) from within the module.  I've found the trigger for sending an email however I don't understand ...
By Helen Reid
David Henzell
Hi People, I have a client project to "break out" an Infographic I designed, and turn it into a more interactive experience for Sales Teams. I think Articulate will ...
By Michael Hinze