Product Last Post Replies
Dave Newgass
Hello, For quite some time I have been experiencing a problem with the SCORM packages I use in Moodle.  They freeze when it begins loading.  If you wait, at times for ...
Articulate Presenter almost 9 years ago
By Dan Marsden
iTechLibrarian ;-)
Is it possible to upload a quiz created in Articulate into a SoftChalk module and still retain the SCORM properties? The modules are created in SoftChalk and then uplo...
Articulate Quizmaker almost 9 years ago
By iTechLibrarian ;-)
André BARELIER
Hi, Normal 0 21 false false false oNotPromoteQF /> FR X-NONE X-NONE ...
By Russ Sawchuk
Dave Newgass
Hello, I have a title slide that I want to advance automatically after about 4 seconds, then do the same for the next 2 slides.  I have set the slide properties on tho...
By Jeanette Brooks
Maxim Sergeev
Hi, everyone! I created a new template for my course. After that template file was deleted. The question is "Can I import player template from my old couse to the new ...
By Maxim Sergeev
touvio anonymous
Hi, I'd like to hide the published title / file name on the Articulate Template.  It's something cryptic which distracts the learner: I know how to change the name wh...
By David Anderson
touvio anonymous
Hi, I'm trying to use the "Add Annotation" function in Presenter 09 to add an arrow to my Glossary.  The glossary was created in Engage 09. I know, I know, I know.  Th...
By touvio anonymous
Helena Froyton
How can a slide which has narration recorded on it, appear without narration when published?  Not only that but the same slide when on the record narration window, whe...
By Helena Froyton
Sarah Newman
Hi all, I'm having some issues with hyperlinking in a course I'm almost finished with, and frankly it's driving me completely nuts. Basically, I have a series of slide...
By Kevin Dowd
Zara Ogden
The first project i ever built was a nightmare. Anything I could do wrong I did. It was 5 key topic all wrapped into one big mess with multiple quizzes and engage inte...
By Zara Ogden
Vicki Kunkel
Recently I purchased a new computer, and transferred all of my previous Articulate projects, as well as the original PPT versions, to the new computer.  The program I ...
By Vicki Kunkel
Annamarie Pluhar
Hi there,  I have a trial version. A client asked me to learn Articulate so that she could hire me for projects. She knows my skills as an instructional designer. I ha...
By Phil Mayor
Sonny Smith
Quiz has a blank slide to start with a movie. Then 3 questions to answer for a total of 4 slides. The movie slide is not part of the question count. When users watch t...
By Brian Batt
Cici824 Cici824
Captivate 5 SWF embeded in Articulate, SWF display not well
By Brian Batt
Tony Martin
Hi, I have an presentation with 10 different "modules" that I want the user to be able to review in any order. This is easy as I have set the navigation in the prese...
By Ron Price
Ian Minderman
I have several images I have cropped in PPT 2010 so that they will be flush with the corner of a rectangle box.  In PPT, they look fine, even in slideshow mode.  Howev...
By Phil Mayor
Natalia Mueller
I'm not desperate. I just like 80's references. I am, however, looking for a list of Engage tutorials. Or a way to filter for Engage tutorials. I'm 6 months in to my f...
Articulate Engage almost 9 years ago
By Hugh Gardner
Chandra Ritter
I'm  having an issue where in PP 2007, I put a shadow on my text. When I publish it, the shadow turns dark black. I've attached pictures for examples. The first pictur...
By Paul Smit
Helena Froyton
I was wondering if it is common for hyperlinks to link to different slides than they were supposed to, once a course has been published.  I added some hyperlinks on ce...
By Phil Mayor
Sheila Bulthuis
Hello – I’ve been having trouble with Presenter and want to reinstall.  I’ve done this in the past, and it worked fine, but not today.  I downloaded the exe from the...
By Sheila Bulthuis