Product Last Post Replies
susana mascarenhas
Hi,  I have been using the notes tab on the player to insert a transcription to our courses but was keen to look into offering closed captions. I know its possible to ...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By susana mascarenhas
Mike Bubyn
Hi All, I needed a catalogue for the SL photographic characters. I wasn't able to find one on this site so I created one in Storyline. This includes both extra volume...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Maja  Oi
Click on a shape-button with states doesn´t work on ipads or other moboe devices? I seems like the buttoneffect doens´t work whne i try the e-learning from an ipad or ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Taylor
When we need to revise a presentation, it is usually emailed around to a variety of people to update. When it gets back, there isn't any of the narration in the presen...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aoife Kenny
Hi, I'm a total newbie to this whole thing and I'm about to go through the beginners' tutorials at the following link- http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/produc...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joseph Luk
I've added a quiz at the end of my course. My course is navigated by a pre/next button. When you enter the quiz, you will answer the question and click submit to conti...
Nia Martinez
Hi!  My company is starting to focus on making courses 508 compliant since we have recently hired a blind man.  He is providing feedback to me to make sure all compon...
By Nia Martinez
Darcy Goedecke
I have a very long (1.5 hours) course I made in Storyline 1. Once it is uploaded into the LMS and students are taking it, I am encountering issues with it communicatin...
Micah White
Hey guys. We are major supporters of Storyline 2 and are using alot of the great new features. Are biggest request would be for phone-based presentation templates. In ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Rachel Forshee
Hi, in my office, we have both '13 and '09. '13 has some features that would greatly reduce my work load, except it still needs to remain editable for the client who ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisa Pastoor
How do I set up a marker without text so that the bubble doesn't show when you hover? I've set the marker to NO fill and NO outline and still it's giving me a hover b...
By Phil Mayor
Katherine Deese
During one of the practice sections I have included in my module (which uses step-by-step, try mode slides) the hotspot is not functioning, and you basically get stuck...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeff Lehti
Hello, I have PowerPoint 2013 32-bit (part of Office 365 ProPlus). I also have Presenter '13. Problem: I have a PowerPoint open and go to the Articulate ribbon. I th...
By Leslie McKerchie
Ted Nguyen
Hello all, first I am new to Storyline so please don't judge me too harsh. I watched this tutorial from Jeanette Brooks: https://community.articulate.com/series/artic...
By Emily Ruby
Linda Cahn
Try It mode provides feedback.  I modify the size of the Hint, both the actual text and the box it is in.   I cannot figure out how to modify the size of the Incorre...
By Emily Ruby
Brent Berheim
Greetings - I recently imported audio to a Storyline piece I am creating, and for some reason there is a blue background on each of the "speaker" icons in slide view. ...
By Emily Ruby
Jeff Wirick
We  have Articulate Presenter 13. We want to develop an educational program that includes logic - i.e., if you answer A to a multiple choice question, it takes you to ...
By Jeff Wirick
Becky Pataki
Is there a way I can create a course in Storyline 2, or Studio '13 and save it down to the previous version so that it is compatible with other users who have the earl...
By Leslie McKerchie
Cathy Conley
I have Storyline 1 and Articulate Replay. Can I use either of these products to record a person speaking over their Power Point presentation? I want the person to just...
By Leslie McKerchie
David Hirsch
Hello I am using SL2 Build 1410 and have been publishing the same way I always have with TinCan API etc. Once I upload to our ATMS LMS system (only if published with S...
By Leslie McKerchie