Product Last Post Replies
Brandy Meng
Good morning, I want to format the font and font size for my notes.  I went into the slide master and made the changes I wanted.  When I insert a new slide the notes ...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Emily Ruby
Robbie Christian
I'm trying to cut down on slide layers and triggers.  Right now, I have a text box that is visible when a picture is in hover state and it is hidden when the picture i...
By Robbie Christian
Manisha  Verma
Hello! I'm converting a Frequently Asked Question factsheet into an e-learning module. Would anyone have examples from past projects that they'd be willing to share? ...
By Jacob Selin
James Brandwood
Hi Everybody, I am having a real a problem with training marking off as complete too early. The training is an assessment so is almost entirely questions. Staff have ...
By Wendy Farmer
Zach Ogilvie
Feedback master slides don't seem to get exported with my theme file. Any idea why?
By Zach Ogilvie
cindy lucas
I have four box that coincide with four text boxes. I created four triggers. One for each box, but every time I change one trigger it changes the other three to match....
By Cary Glenn
Alexandra Beaumont-Marrow
Hello, Once a users makes a selection, before they submit their answers, is it possible to all them to deselect answers by clicking a selected item again? Also, for ...
By Alexandra Beaumont-Marrow
Tim Wright
Some illustrated characters have visual artifacts in the form of a LINE thru the neck and color area. I've tried replacing the charter with others and back again, a...
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Bjarne O
We might be nitpicking now, but we would really like to deliver more pleasant courses than our competitors :) Examining the screenshot below, you'll see that the seeke...
Kartik Tyagi
I'm creating a mathematical quiz interaction in which I need to strict the user to enter only three values in each numeric entry. Is there any possible way to strict t...
Jenny Perez
I am creating a test using a question bank of 24 questions. I would like to pull questions 1-8 the first time, if they don't pass then pull questions 9-16, and if they...
By Emily Ruby
susana mascarenhas
Hi,  I have been using the notes tab on the player to insert a transcription to our courses but was keen to look into offering closed captions. I know its possible to ...
By susana mascarenhas
Mike Bubyn
Hi All, I needed a catalogue for the SL photographic characters. I wasn't able to find one on this site so I created one in Storyline. This includes both extra volume...
Maja  Oi
Click on a shape-button with states doesn´t work on ipads or other moboe devices? I seems like the buttoneffect doens´t work whne i try the e-learning from an ipad or ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Julie Taylor
When we need to revise a presentation, it is usually emailed around to a variety of people to update. When it gets back, there isn't any of the narration in the presen...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Aoife Kenny
Hi, I'm a total newbie to this whole thing and I'm about to go through the beginners' tutorials at the following link- http://community.articulate.com/tutorials/produc...
By Leslie McKerchie
Joseph Luk
I've added a quiz at the end of my course. My course is navigated by a pre/next button. When you enter the quiz, you will answer the question and click submit to conti...
Nia Martinez
Hi!  My company is starting to focus on making courses 508 compliant since we have recently hired a blind man.  He is providing feedback to me to make sure all compon...
By Nia Martinez
Darcy Goedecke
I have a very long (1.5 hours) course I made in Storyline 1. Once it is uploaded into the LMS and students are taking it, I am encountering issues with it communicatin...
Micah White
Hey guys. We are major supporters of Storyline 2 and are using alot of the great new features. Are biggest request would be for phone-based presentation templates. In ...
By Leslie McKerchie