Product Last Post Replies
Brian Colbert
I am new to eLearning design and inherited a course from a contractor The course does not contain sound but all the slides have a sound icon on them and I'd like to re...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Fabrice Darrigrand
I know this is not the first time the subject is brought up but I seriously need help on this one. I'm trying to embed videos on some projects of mine. I understood ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Mitchell
Good Morning all, I have just downloaded Microsoft Office 365 Home on my computer and now cannot use Articulate, I keep getting the error message IPC handler could not...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Toni-Ann Mills
When I look at the quiz before publishing everything seems readable but once it is published the screen is very small.  Is there a way to ensure size is not lost durin...
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
JEANNIE RISTAU
Is there a way to embed an operational word cloud into Storyline?
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Karen Loftus
I'm trying to activate the new 6.whatever upgrade. After downloading it, and pulling up SL, I get this "UI_AdminFormTitle" error pop=up. It asks for my SL license w...
By Emily Ruby
Brett Rockwood
Univers fonts, and others designed by Frutiger (Helvetica Neue, Frutiger, Avenir, etc.) have an unusual naming convention using a pair of numbers to indicate weight an...
Kim Parker
Hi community!  Since we did the Storyline update last week we have had nothing but problems.  Storyline keeps closing due to an error or all the inserted graphics and ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Amrita Choudhury
The course has four sections with four question banks. The final result slide determines if the questions from the all the question banks have been answered and if not...
jason rector
Hey all, I've been scouring the web looking for some specificity with this information for Storyline.  Can anyone tell me, based on the Slider control, what is the bi...
By Justin Grenier
Christina Dimakopoulou
Hi! I know this question has been already answered, but my problem is that although I have set all the variables and triggers needed, when publishing the ausio keeps ...
By Christina Dimakopoulou
Sarah Meredith
Hi all, Has anyone replicated this type of quiz in storyline please? If so, any tips would be appreciated. Please see the attachment for details - but in essence the...
By Sarah Meredith
David Becker
Hi all, Does anyone know if the HTML5 output from storyline can be submitted as an iPad app in apple app store? More broadly has anyone had any experience related to a...
By Bjarne O
Designboy Chris
Hello, love this software, but struggling to get it to let me read the TIN CAN info from it, do you have a guide on how to listen for interactions in the file? I see t...
By Designboy Chris
Lisa Chandler
Hi, I'm using Quizmaker 9 with the latest updates.  I launch my quiz.html via a separate e-learning program (flash) installed on the user's hard drive, in the program...
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mark Fernley
I'm wondering if anyone has seen this problem before. I'm using a multiple response question template and once I add more than three choices the choice list becomes mi...
By Emily Ruby
Ken Resner
Greetings, In SL2 (current as of today) when I cut/copy and paste text I can't get SL to retain the Font style nor size of the source text? I've searched the forum, ...
John Mulreid
hi all,  Recently created a course and it contains software simulations. On screen the quality of the picture is perfect.  However when I published to word the scree...
Diane  Dempcy
Love the new website!  Kudos. . . .  I'm having difficulty finding how-to information easily.  For instance, I want to learn more about layering and I put the word in ...
By Emily Ruby
Crystal Aultman
Hi, After watching Tom's screenr I have filled a shape with a tiled photo and overlapped another photo. It looks fine at 100% zoom in slide view, but when I preview t...
By Emily Ruby