Product Last Post Replies
Christine Wessels
Hi, I've created a menu with a button that jumps to each scene in a course. I don't want my users accessing the scenes out of order, so I'd like each button to activa...
Articulate Storyline over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Martin Tilke
Hi, is there a chance to change the Format of bulletpoints in engage-element accordion? I need orange squares ... Thanks for your help! Regards Martin
Articulate Presenter over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Nathan Chambers
We are playing a jeopardy game. We have 1 question bank for History. There are three categories for history, 100, 500 and 1000. There are a couple questions in the His...
By Leslie McKerchie
Jeanette Russell
Hi Can someone please tell me how to add resources to a story?
By Emily Ruby
Jest Sidloski
I'm looking for a simple way to insert a calculator in a slide? Any help would be appreciated. Thank You
By Emily Ruby
Nina Araujo
Hello E-Learning Heroes - I am an aprentice in the hero track, but have been using Storyline for a year. My organization has just pruchased the awesome update to SL2 ...
By Leslie McKerchie
Aaron Kapala
Hi All, Is it possible to create our own Master Result Slides or amend the ones built into Articulate? Many Thanks Aaron
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Amy MacDonald
Hi, I have created a quiz, but after I testing I noticed that the results slide is not displaying the correct score. How do I adjust the results percentage so that it...
By Emily Ruby
Jest Sidloski
My publish function hasn't worked in updated version of presenter for a long time forcing me to use storyline.
By Leslie McKerchie
Christine Mott
I've been asked to create a jeopardy game. Is there anyway to do that using Articulate Engage or Quizmaker?
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Nathan Chambers
Denise Devlin
How do I remove the ability to click "Review Quiz" after completing/failing.  I do not want them to see the correct answers.
Articulate Quizmaker over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Rachel Kelly
Hi there, I just purchased a licence to Articulate Studio '13 Standard and was able to activate my serial number through the Articulate tab. Once it activated, clicki...
By Emily Ruby
Linda Miles
Is there a way to change the color of the workspace from white so it would be easier to see the windows (triggers, layers....)?
Steffanie Bodnar
I imported a quiz made on quizmaker 13 into Storyline 2 but as soon as I tried to add a trigger, linking the quiz to the lesson the answer buttons on the quiz became i...
By Emily Ruby
Jennifer Yao
Hi,  We're developing a course for both PC and iPad. There are 3 videos. One is as big as 27 megabytes, 22 minutes, the image size is 278px*472px.  We tested it in Sc...
By Emily Ruby
Thomas Albright
Hello all! i have been working with Cornerstone Ondemand for 4 months troubleshooting Course Completion issues and I am trying to eliminate 1 obvious cause "Connection...
By Emily Ruby
Bruce Graham
Hi, Is it possible, at all, that Replay can have the Lower Thirds font changed to Arial Unicode MS? I spent a weekend building Turkish courses, and then found the cha...
Articulate Replay over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Phil Begley
I have two Engage Interactions that can no longer be opened. When I try, I get the error message "(File name) is corrupted and can no longer be opened." I have tried...
Articulate Engage over 9 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jest Sidloski
Is there anyway to put a printable certificate after a quiz which will display % of test results and user name? I know I have done this before, and now I can't seem t...
Andrew Stewart
I am publishing a file with a number of videos in it. Only a handful of the slides have videos and I would like these to have view only seekbars. Is it possible to ha...